Saturday, December 10, 2005

Marking........



i do not bruise.... it doesn't matter what Sir uses on me - whips - floggers - paddles - i don't bruise... OHHHHHHH i can walk into a corner of a desk at work and leave one nasty bruise on my thigh......... i can clip my shin bone on the edge of the cedar chest making the bed and have my leg turn black and blue..... BUT have Sir hit my body with any one of the many toys and nothing........... now this has pros and cons - mostly pros from where i sit... (gingerly this morning - i have to admit!) IF i had nasty bruising from a session then Sir would have to wait for the bruises to fade before we could have another session....... BUT as i don't mark we can play every day as much as Sir wants to........ Last night's session rates up there pretty high on my pain scale......... pretty dang high up there! Cloud - a dear friend - makes prototype toys......... and lends said toys to Sir to use on me - the toy test dummy !!! His latest toy is an old fishing rod that he carefully disassembled into smaller easier to work with bits.. covered those bits in black electric tape.......... et voila .. a toy that on the pain scale is right up there around a 9 (10 being OUCH dammit !!) It wasn't the first toy Sir started with - after all it had been awhile and did i mention Sir is a caring Sir.. Sir is a loving Sir.. so it wasn't the first toy.. but it was the second one !!! That nasty lil fishing rod makes me question my being a masochist...

It is the type of toy that Cloud could market for lazy Doms........... something along these lines.. "Had a busy week.. feeling tired... no energy left to flog your sub.......... then THIS is the answer! With no more than one or two light swings it is guaranteed to have your subbie yelling her safe word - (if indeed she has one)... "

Something like that.. i am not an advertising ex.. but i am sure you all get the idea... Sir did not use one or two light swings... nope..... not at all.. that nasty lil rod stayed in His hand for most of the hour we were in the play room........... He would alternate it with all my other favourites.........

the "stings like a thousand bees" flogger




the pretty hearts and flowers leather tawse



the “whippy” that leaves such miserable awful welts..especially on the soft underneath parts



and last but most definitely NOT least .. THE WHIP………. My Christmas gift to Sir last year………..


i needed to cry last night – i think. Sometimes i am a cheeky sub.. pulling faces at Sir.. stamping my foot.. dancing around.. Last night i needed to cry… and cry i did….. it helped open up the doors that allow me to float away…. The doors that had been shut and barred for these past few weeks….i did indeed hear the fairies calling and the rainbow road opened up to me and of course i followed…………


But this morning not a bruise.. not a mark.. not a welt………… and Sir has already delighted on using the “snake” on my ass to keep it pink and warm and ready for Him………..

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm A toy that can bruise hmmm I will have fun with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:59 pm

    i don't bruise either. drives me nuts and feels unfair. If the desk can "mark" me, how come Master can't?????
    Steven's kitten

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts