Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Roller Coaster








I have survived (physically) the 4th month of withdrawal symptoms.  Only this time my emotions don't seem to be evening out.....it kind of feels like a roller coaster ride.

In one day I can go from feeling euphorically happy to down - low as a snake's belly.  Oh and the fun bit -- I cry over every thing...... and I do mean everything.  

Christmas can make me emotional at the best of times ...........but this year sappy commercials make me cry -- sappy love stories make me cry -- hells bells even baby videos on FB make me cry.  All these emotions are exhausting ya know?!   

All I can do is hope these emotions settle down soon.......... and in the mean time paste a smile on my face and repeat "everything's fine everything's fine"......

1 comment:

  1. Withdrawals suck, and emotions can be especially high this time of year. I hope things settle down for you soon, both physically and emotionally.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts