Sunday, January 08, 2006

up the down stair case


This has been a topsy turvy weekend...... Sir has kept me pretty much on the edge ever since Friday........
i complained bitterly this week about how cold the basement has been.. and asked Sir to take a look at the vents and the heating system.... so when He arrived on Friday i begged NOT to be taken downstairs.. it was just too damn cold !!! Sir had me bring up the snake whip (and for good measure and cause i am such a masochsistic lil subbie.. ) i also brought up the crop..... Friday night consisted of using first the whip then the crop on my ass as i lay spread eagle on my pillow in front of the television - a sacrifice to the television gods??? i don't know .. but at one point i sure felt like one.....

And then there was the toothpick incident....... yeah toothpick...... doesn't sound like much does it?? Sir put one between my legs.. high up on my thighs........ "hold it there" He said.. "and don't let it drop".. RIGHT! simple project for this subbie... except yikes!! the lil pointy ends of that ding dang toothpick actually HURT !!! and then cause Sir knows i LOVE a challenge.. He decided to slap my ass... HARD! "don't let it fall !!!" He warned.. and i didn't.. (silly subbie says proudly)... Then experimentally Sir lifted my breast up and slid the toothpick under ... making sure one lil pointy end was securely pressed into the underside of my breast - the other end against my chest AND then He let go of my breast... Honest to god i had this vision of the toothpick impaling itself in my breast.. god i screeched !!! Not as much from the pain/discomfort but from the fear of having said toothpick impaled in my breast !! and being such a clever lil subbie.. such a masochistic subbie i even suggested in my blurry state that next time Sir might prefer to use a wooden skewer .. that way my legs would be wider open and He might be able to add clothes pins to my pink private bits.. or perhaps try getting the snake whip to tickle "my fancy" so to speak..... without my being able to close my legs in protection........

Saturday morning Sir picked up the snake whip again only this time He used it to create pretty patterns on the tops and insides of my thighs...... and of course He couldn't forget or neglect my breasts........... do you have ANY idea how much the snake whip cuts as it slashes across exposed nipples??!!!! geeeeeez.. kaya did ya hear me saying "stop mother blankety blank blank"??? Only thing was ...... i became mesmerized by the patterns of welts appearing on my thighs....... and kept thinking in my silly addled brain..... "that is soooooooo cool!!" ( i don't ever use the word cool - what was THAT about?) i also made the mistake of asking Sir for pictures of these welts.... only thing was.. by the time Sir took the pictures .. loaded them on the pc.. and checked them and discovered they were a bit blurry - definitely not as sharp as He likes... the original welts were fading in colour.. so let's start again .. and get it right this time... ughhhhhhhhh.. more whipping of my thighs.. more welts .. more pictures...

Then i had a nap .. a nice warm fuzzy nap.......... for one hour exactly.... (cause i had to get showered and dressed to go out to visit with some friends for dinner) and i was so sleepy .. so enjoying my dream... that Sir decided to wake me with....... you guessed it.. the snake whip.... trust me when i say .. nothing wakes me up quicker than the hissy sting from that whip !!!

The evening went well .. i thought.. i thought i kept it more or less together.. held up my end of the discussions... kept my head focused........... until........ i went down the stairs and the next thing i knew i was lying on my side at the bottom of them......... ughhhhhhhhh... everyone got into a bit of a flap.. worried i had broken something... but .. as i always say.. "i am a tough old bird"... and up i got.. made sure everything was in working order... and continued on with the evening.. i did have some discomfort in the neck area - believe it or not - when i moved my arm........ and Sir did a quick "check up " to make sure nothing was broken chipped or cracked... and it wasn't... but give me the snake whip any day over bruised collar bones and ribs.........

This morning Sir went back to work on my thighs ........ i complain so miserably about never ever having any lasting marks.. no matter how hard Sir hits.. that this time i think Sir was going for the hit and hit and HIT until something is marked.......... alas.. no marks..but then if it is any consolation i don't have any marks from my trip down the stairs either.....

and now i am here quickly hammering out a blog for all my blog junkie friends.. and i was told .. snake is waiting............. ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh.. an up the downstair case weekend for sure !!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have got to talk to Sir tooth picks should be used to keep the cheeks apart and yes skewers are an excellent idea.

    I hear the record for ass seperation is 103 tooth picks if you have nothing to do you can always try for the record.(evil grin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the naughty, yummy post morningstar. Sounds like the kinda weekend you were in dire need of. i'm glad your Sir came thru for ya. But ohhh my, have to admit that may have been just a lil toooo much pain for this girl. i woulda watched though, winks. i'm bad that way. :o)
    Hugs,
    ~gina~

    ReplyDelete
  3. CLoud, so how long do you think it will take Me to install all those 103 toothpicks?

    As for breaking the record We will just have to find out....

    Sir,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts