Thursday, January 05, 2006

Fantasies


Fantasy as defined by the Oxford Dictionary is....
1) the imagining of improbable or impossible things 2) a fanciful product of the imagination reflecting a person's desires.

Now i used to believe my fantasies were improbable and impossible.. AND just a product of an overactive imagination.... but when i sit down (as i have this week) and take a look at my fantasies.. they are neither improbable or impossible... let me elaborate:

i had this fantasy for about 30 years to be pierced - this stemmed from the piercing segment in the Story of O. i never in my wildest dreams ever thought such a thing could happen... and yet ... on a Thanksgiving weekend not that long ago..... Sir took me and had me pierced...

This fantasy turned out to be everything - no.. more !! - than i had imagined...

Then i had this fantasy to play outdoors.. to be naked and bound to a tree.. left to be discovered - or not - ohhhhh how that fantasy would make me weak kneed and wet......One day Sir arrived and had me pack up the ropes and pull on a dress and sandals and we drove to a nearby conservation area.. and went for a "walk"... It was early spring and there weren't too many folks about... and Sir veered off the normal path and took one of the ski paths that are basically unused in the spring and summer... and we walked until He found just the right tree.. just the right area.. just the right amount of dirt (have i told you i HATE being dirty??!!) And Sir ordered me to strip .. and then i was tied in such an unladylike position legs spread wide apart firmly bound to trees and my hands and body were firmly bound to another and i was left (well i thought i had been left... truthfully Sir just walked a distance away to take pictures)

and my heart pounded and the adrenalin pumped through my body... and i worried someone would come and discover me.. and god it made me wet .. so very wet!

Then i had fantasies about being made to sleep on the floor and i did .. for many months..... until the old bones complained too much and getting UP in the morning became something of an ordeal.........i fantasized about living in a community of like minded folk.... and Sir took me away to the BDSM camp for 3 years running now... where we lived for 3 days with like minded folk and no one even batted an eyelash at seeing subbies tied to trees.. or being whipped .. or crawling after their Masters on leashes... and i was tied spread eagle outside the tent.. on display to any who passed by.. i was taken into the woods and whipped and flogged .. ohhhhh i experienced life with like minded people and loved it !! i have fantasized about walking naked through the city streets with only a cape to cover my nakedness.. and Sir had me strip naked at our local club one night just before we left and had me wrap my cape around me and walk out and (might i add) past a police cruiser and two cops who were just standing there.. and on to our car where i breathed a HUGE sigh of relief and got a terrible case of the giggles......

And i had a fantasy to be whipped flogged paddled by multiple Doms... i wanted to see if i would cry "uncle" or use kaya's favourite safe word "stop mother blankety blank blank"... and it happened... Sir and two other Doms had a go at me... and i didn't cry "uncle" or "stop mother blankety blank blank" instead i floated away with my fairies...

i have fantasized about humiliation play...... and by definition it isn't something i would tolerate well.... but humiliation play by someone else's definition is not what works for me.. Sir however has found multiple ways of using "soft" humiliation with me .. like my having to wear the lacy see through dress on Sunday at our Open House party.... or having me ask for permission to pee.. and leaving the door open while i do.. and telling Him when i have finished ... or having me on a cross at a public play party and pulling my thongs down and playing with me sexually ... of playing with me privately with friends and showing them how wet i can get.. and how i can ejaculate.. and ohhhhhhhhh how that humiliated me!!!

Yes i have had many fantasies.. more than i can remember now.... and Sir has made sure to try them all out.. some worked fine in reality.. others were best left to the imagination........ Now..... now my fantasy is to be put on the cross or hung from the chains and to be whipped and flogged.. taken upstairs and cuddled BUT before i return to reality to be taken back up there with the fairies and rainbows... to be used till there is nothing left inside me.. and then to be filled up with my Sir...... and finally released on the vanilla world on Monday.. ready to battle the demons that haunt my lil guys.......

3 comments:

  1. May all your fantasies come true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl morningstar. Ty for the great post and pics. ;o)
    Hugs,
    ~gina~

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful to have all your fantasies fulfilled. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts