Monday, January 02, 2006

Grinch-y



Can someone feel grinchy over New Year's?? if one can... then i am! and if one can't too bad .. cause i am !!! i am cranky and feel like i could have a damn good foot stamping temper tantrum.......... and the worse part .. i don't really know why...........

Well maybe i do a little bit........ there are a whole mess of contributing factors...

1) my manicure which should last 3 weeks has fallen apart in less than 2 ....... and i HATE it when my nails are crappy looking... and yeah that is probably a stupid reason to feel cranky - but i do !!!

2) it took me ages and ages to put up all the Holiday decorations and i want them down NOW.. and i know that just isn't logical .. but i don't care.. the holidays are over and i want everything gone now !!!

3) i am tired... bone weary tired......... and i can't nap..... and that is making me VERY cranky

4) Sir and i had our annual New Year's Day open House for fellow BDSMers and the kitchen looks like a bomb has been dropped.. and i broke a bowl from the brand new sushi set eldest daughter gave me that i loved !!! and i could cry over the bowl......... but it wouldn't fix it.. and Sir offered to glue it back together for me.. but i wouldn't let Him cause you can't put food in a glued together bowl !! and so i threw the bowl out.. and tried to put on a good face.. but inside i didn't feel like putting on a good face....

5) and i feel as though all i did over the holidays was cook and clean up.. and i am tired of my cooking.. and i can't settle on anything to eat so i won't eat.. and that makes me extremely cranky on the best of days....

6) and at the Open House party i was used as a "toy test dummy" and it didn't even raise my endorphin levels one little bit........ except maybe when Sir swung a knotted rope flogger and it wrapped and caught my hip bone .. and made tears spring to my eyes.. cause it just didn't seem fair...... and who said my life as a submissive was supposed to be fair??

7) and i have been reading journals/blogs and reading about all the spankings floggings and sex that happened every where but here and i am jealous......

and yeah i know this blog sounds childish and silly........and like a good old fashioned foot stamping temper tantrum....... and it is...... and i really still don't know WHY....... sometimes life just smacks you upside the head........

now i will take my "feel sorry for me" self back downstairs and work some more on all those damn decorations... and the monstrous tree... and maybe tomorrow .. or the tomorrow after that i will be my old self again..........

5 comments:

  1. This is the problem with all the getting ready... the aftermath when it all must be put away again. I remember my youngest brother used to literally sit amidst all the devastation of "after Christmas" and cry -- poor baby... Anyway, try to hold on to the shining memories and have some belief that there will be shining days ahead, too...

    hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a Grinch in us all we just take it out at different times in the year that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the post holiday blues. I think I have them too. We should get together for breakfast or lunch or something and bitch in unison.

    Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. searabbit....

    you wish to attend this meeting too?

    Sir,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  5. jo - would you be interested - you and your Master - to attend a munch in Montreal.. meet myself and Sir and others in the lifestyle???

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts