Monday, January 23, 2006

TOO funny!!!

A while back, our friend Cloud and Sir were one upping each other, with me in attendance... mostly it was a mind fuck.... to watch me squirm.... They were discussing Sir's almost absent-minded placing of one toothpick between my thighs and telling me to hold it there while He spanked me... Cloud suggested in a comment on (i think it was my blog) that we go for the record of 103.........

Now that record was totally and completely a figment of Cloud's imagination...... Buffalo and i have been emailing re the challenge.. and having a good laugh about it actually.. never once taking it all that seriously... YES Sir did try putting 103 between my ass cheeks - only to find out that each time He opened 'em up to insert the next one the previous ones fell out.... He put in 6 and i breathed a huge sigh of relief that the nonsense was done!

Now.. along comes kaya and she manages 7........ and i think .. ohhhhhhhh god watch out now!!! At the same time i discover that Taylor has read kaya's blog and is talking about the toothpick challenge - like it is this BIG challenge going on ... and i have a fit of the giggles and share the blog with Sir....

So Sunday night bedtime rolls around and Sir has me roll over on my stomach - when i am all nicely snuggled down for a long winter's nap...... and He counts out 9 toothpicks... i look at Him and think to myself .. "the Man has totally lost it!!" Next thing i know all 9 are squeezed between the ass cheeks.... and of course Sir doesn't have His camera... so i am left to lie there gritting my teeth while He goes and gets the camera to record the event........ We have beaten kaya's record of 7!!!

Now fast forward to Monday afternoon...... i am reading through my blogs and get to kaya's and discover.. MY GOD the girl has taken 70 - count 'em- SEVENTY - toothpicks.. and throws down the gauntlet..... THEN i stop by Taylor's blog to discover she and her Master have picked up the earlier gauntlet and done 9!

Now i am thinking...... this is just TOO funny !!! Something as small as a little mind fuck / joke between 3 friends has landed up becoming the challenge of the month!!!! And YOU all know.. or should........ that Sir is NOT gonna be outdone..... but it will have to wait till next weekend.......... and i am not looking forward to feeling like a piece of skewered meat again..........

Well i will say this much......... all this silliness has beaten back the January blahs for me........

4 comments:

  1. Oh yea? How about fifteen PENCILS sharpened on both ends! Yea, let's see ya do THAT!


    What, I gotta get my wife to do that? Oh.........well.......nevermind............sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Michael:

    thank you for the laugh..... however as we are always telling the kids at school lead poisoning just isn't very good for one's health.....

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 103 is a good record and no one can say that someone has not done it yet. I beleive that if you layer it starting as close to the anus as possible and work your way slowly you should get close to the record . As soon as the eye heals I will have to try with k to see for myself and of course you could cheat alittle by coating the first layer in hot wax then working on the second, hmmmm yes a good idea, I will sleep on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate competitions (although that probably stems from my fear of failure), but I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying it and having so much fun with it. If I were a betting woman, I'd bet on your Sir - he has enough stubborn-ness in him and pride to not be undone. I'll try to find some home remedy for you for splinters.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts