Thursday, January 12, 2006

Reality or mind fuck

Back in one of the blogs i wrote over the weekend.. i mentioned how Sir had toyed with one toothpick .. putting it between my thighs and telling me not to drop it... It was a fun experiment.. and i was MOST glad when it was over.... i posted about the event and i am not too sure how many of you read the comments..... but my dear friend (??) Cloud posted:
"I have got to talk to Sir tooth picks should be used to keep the cheeks apart and yes skewers are an excellent idea.I hear the record for ass seperation is 103 tooth picks if you have nothing to do you can always try for the record.(evil grin)"
To which my Sir replied:
"CLoud, so how long do you think it will take Me to install all those 103 toothpicks?As for breaking the record We will just have to find out...."

Now folks .. i don't know if this is going to be my reality this weekend - 103 toothpicks between the ass cheeks??!!! or more! OR if my Sir intended it to be a mind fuck........ but the whole idea has been playing around in the back of my mind ever since.........

Toothpicks have sharp pointy ends.. very sharp... and one was not all that daunting..
But a 103 or MORE!!?? that is a bit much (to put it mildly)...



Now i was thinking........... IF Sir is going to go to all that trouble to be THAT creative - 103 or more!! why use plain brown boring toothpicks...... why not add a little sparkle.. a little colour to the effort???
AND hells bells if Sir is gonna go to all that trouble.. why not be down right patriotric?? Sir always says Canadians just don't do enough "flag waving"....
BUT then .. and finally i have to wonder............ couldn't there be much better uses found for toothpicks??? so i googled "toothpicks" and was amazed at what i came up with!!!
Sooooooooo perhaps Sir would consider another form of challenge.. instead of trying to beat this 103 toothpick ass cheek spreader idea....... why not do something truly creative !!!


11 comments:

  1. So, here is a task for you littleone, go out and find/purchase the colored ones...

    Then W/we will see what I come up with...

    Sir,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. little one,

    remember what kaya said bout gags being her best friend?

    *says nothing more.. just in case Master decides that *he* wants to experiment with dutch-flag-toothpicks*

    keth
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you have done it now...

    You are in soooo much trouble this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:44 am

    *just grins*

    I do hope someone takes pictures of this.

    Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:23 am

    I am delurking to say that your humorous way of presenting kinky moments(and slightly intimidating, like toothpicks being used) is so appreciated.

    I'm not exactly sure how the toothpicks are inserted...and how one would get 103 toothpicks...*there*?


    poiesia

    ReplyDelete
  6. gags being a slaves best friend ... *Grins* yes my ke`chara you can learn something about that. and gags are all and well, but you can still type!

    *chalks up another idea. hmmm wanna go for a 110?

    ke`charas Master

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh morningstar... Silly girl. All I can say, is happy shopping. Takes me back to my very young adolescence, before I knew much about who I was at all -- when I would play these kinds of games with myself, by myself... oh dear, oh dear...

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I *knewwww* Master would read that comment!!!

    yes Master (the only safe reply as "we don't have any toothpicks" is so NOT going to work)

    keth
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:19 pm

    Just throwing up the gentle and subtle reminder of pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep coming back to this one in awe and wonder. Who in the hell thought this one up? I have come up with some novel, ah, ideas in my day. Even in my heavy drinking and doping days I wouldn't have thought of this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! That's such a great idea for an intimate Canada Day celebration! I'll make a note to remind you both about it this summer. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts