Saturday, January 14, 2006

Introducing...............

MR. MAT
Now Mr Mat (as i "lovingly" refer to it..... ) was purchased for me by Sir at the very beginning of our relationship - when i was just a lowly lil "trainee"... Sir would use Mr Mat as a training/discipline tool ... when i misbehaved, i was told to get Mr Mat and sit on Him while i chatted with Sir in the evenings on msn.
Now let me explain a little better WHAT Mr Mat is.. in the vanilla world. On one side it is a clear sheet of plastic - on the other side there are all these little spikey things. (a picture is worth a thousand words right??)

The vanilla purpose is simple actually (if you live in snowy areas of the country) Businesses lay Mr Mat over their carpets (spikey side down - gripping the carpet) so that snowy salty boots and shoes would not damage their carpeting......
Sir discovered He could purchase this little device for pennies at the local Reno Depot / Home Hardware store. At first it was just a trial........ but it didn't take long for Sir to realize the potential of this little monster..........
From the sub's point of view.......... lowering oneself down onto those spikes is a painful procedure...... the spikes are meant to grab and hold immediately.. and let me tell you - from experience - they do a damn good job !!! Just when you think you are comfortable and can stand the pricky feelings .. it starts to burn and ache.. and you need to shift... ohhhhhh but those spikey things are meant to grab and hold ...... so shifting means actually prying the mat out of your ass.. shifting slightly and lowering again....
Now Mr Mat was reintroduced last night for two reasons..........
one - kaya, darling kaya..... with all her helpful suggestions and reminders .. had talked about the BITCH BENCH she must sit on when she blogs or chats or is just on the net... and i made an off hand remark about her Bitch Bench...... and Sir said .. 'ohhhhh I have a much better idea!' (which folks - should have set off warning bells in my head!! but didn't)
and two - Sir had to go out for a short period last night and had suggested i should come with Him... i whined (so nicely) and Sir said i could stay home .. YIPEEEEEEEE... at first He thought about tying me up downstairs in the basement.. but i kinda panicked abit about being tied and left in the basement.... so Sir told me to go and get Mr Mat....
Folks - it had been so long since Mr Mat was used .. i honestly truthfully could NOT remember where he had been stored... leave it to Sir though...... one quick swoop through the cupboard in the office and out came Mr Mat... It was placed on the floor in the living room and i was told to position myself on it and NOT to get off until Sir came back......
Even the joy of being able to watch whatever TV show i wanted to watch did nothing to make up for .. or take my mind off of.. Mr Mat!! i pried that sucker out of my ass cheeks over and over again.. shifting and wiggling trying desperately to find one postion that didn't hurt too much.........
Sir was gone an hour and when He arrived home.. i could barely keep the tears back when i begged Him for permission to remove Mr Mat. Removing Mr Mat is pretty much a good description of what i had to do...... i lifted one cheek off the floor and Mr Mat rose with it... using my hand i had to pry the spikey things out of that side of my ass.. then lower the cheek gently back down and raise the other cheek - repeat the procedure of prying the spikes out of ass cheek - then quickly pull the whole thing out from under me and toss it to the side..
Once in the very beginning, before i had discovered the knack of getting off Mr Mat, i actually rolled over onto my knees and Mr Mat was still firmly stuck to my ass !!! Surgical removal seems the only way.........
And for those that love marks......... well i can attest to the fact that Mr Mat leaves dimples and holes in one's ass for many hours.. and once the visible signs have disappeared .. sit down on any surface and your ass tells your brain you are sitting on spikes !!!
And THAT was the start to my weekend............ the toothpicks - all 5 bottles of them - are sitting on the kitchen table..........

4 comments:

  1. omg, i can't even imagine. Nor do i even want to. That does not sound like a pleasurable experience morningstar. Best of luck with the toothpicks. you'll be in my thoughts.
    Hugs,
    ~gina~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:28 am

    Wow... thats a great idea! And one that I am NOT telling Master about!....lol

    I cannot wait for the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:14 am

    Master loved the Mr. Mat idea.. a LOT. Thank you sooooooooooo much for sharing those links... really.. your thoughtfulness touches me.

    LOL.. dammit. I really thought I was safe over here.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm adding Mr Mat to my shopping list. I think it sounds like delicious torment. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts