Saturday, January 28, 2006

Porcupine

i survived the toothpick challenge........ though i swore up down and sideways that i had splinters in my ass cheeks !!! If you really need to see the pictures and read the account .. sighhhhhh.. do ya really need to??? (cheeky grin).. You can check out the scene report on Sir’s blog....

However ........... that little painful skewering scene was not the end of my evening ..... Sir decided .. maybe to stop the complaining about splinters??!! that He wanted to do some needling..... sooooooooo i got out the needles and the disposal unit .. and got all ready to lie down and present my ass ...... BUT Sir had other ideas... present not my ass but my breasts. i whispered to Sir " i am scared Ya know Sir" - mainly cause the last time He tried to needle my breasts... 1) the needles all seemed blunt and wouldn't just slide in........ 2) and when they did go in.. the burning in my breasts was beyond tolerable.... in no time i was a slobbering basket case of tears and pleas......... Since that night Sir has not attempted to needle my breasts...

i almost held my breath as the first needle was positioned over my breast......... it slid in nice and easily... and i exhaled..... that is not to say there wasn't pain...... but it was just such good pain.......... there is a rhythm (in my head) when it comes to needling.. prick tap tingle.. prick tap tingle.. very quickly i had lost all sense of time or place... i remember asking Sir how many??? and i remember Him answering me "21".... i thought He had stopped and fussed a bit.. in my head He couldn't stop at 21 .. it had to be an even number... god only knows why...... there was the next prick tap tingle.. and i thought .. good 22 .. even.... then another prick tap tingle.. and i was back to fussing .. Sir just couldn't stop on an odd number He couldn't !!! The last prick tap tingle was "26" and Sir did stop...... and all was right with the world... it was an even number. Then Sir picked up each breast in His hand (in turn) and kinda jiggled them?? or moved them side to side - honestly i have no idea what it was He was doing......... BUT oh my god it hurt! i could feel the cold steel inside my breast.... white cold.. burning cold........and then His whispering in my ear... "open your legs.. wide.. wider" and i felt his hand slipping inside.. and my complaining it was dry .. and His ready answer - "Not for long" and yes i could feel the wetness coming .. and the orgasm.... and my breasts bounced and swayed as Sir fucked me.. and the needles twitched........

Then the delightful extraction process.. as i felt the skin tugging against the needle.. freeing itself....... almost popping out. i slid all the way down onto my pillow and was curling up to enjoy the after glow.. when Sir pulled me over onto my back and flinging off the blanket i had wrapped around me He started to use the hand shaped slapper crop thingy.. across the tops of my breasts.. down the sides.. underneath.. even - every once in a bit - hitting a nipple... i am pretty sure i was ranting unintelligible jibberish at Him at this point..

And later .. much much later in bed.. fast asleep .. dreaming.. ( i think i was asleep - not fantasizing) i could see myself lying on my belly.. and Sir was putting needles all over my back..... up and down.. neat rows.. then down and across my ass.. covering me in silvery needles... and still down my thighs.......... and in my dream i was saying.. i am a porcupine... not a pony or dog or cat.. i AM porcupine.........


1 comment:

  1. is not the porcupine the one that throws the needles not recieves them, aby way glad you had such a perrrrfect evening enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts