Tuesday, January 03, 2006

3rd day

Well it is the 3rd day of the New Year....... time to get my act together dontcha think??? i was sitting here this morning daydreaming about next weekend.. about what MIGHT happen with Sir.. and i realized i could spend my life dreaming about the weekends and miss so much living right?? i have exactly 6 days left before i return to work...... 6 whole days...... and i had to ask myself do i wish to spend them sulking/pouting around waiting .. or get off my ass and DO something with these days...........

i took this quiz a couple of days ago........ and i guess i am realizing i am a dreamer.......



Your beauty hides in your dreams.Your beauty is within your dreams. Always staring at the sky, dreaming the days and nights away. Do you believe that you cannot live that dream, ever? Even though it may not come true, you can escape to it in the times of need. You build your happiness on a fantasy. But, don't we all when things seems so unperfect? What lies behind those beautiful eyes of yours is a perfect, beautiful world.

i do have lots of daydreams.... some may call them fantasies......... i used to write my fantasies for Sir.. used to..... haven't in a long long time......... He used to order them... "write Me a story" He would say....... and i would..... mostly they were secrets stored deep inside my soul......... and mostly they were just for Him.......... but He doesn't ask anymore for my dreams.......... maybe because now.......my fantasies are so simple .......fill my days with ropes and floggers and paddles and needles and knives...... fill my days with pain and pleasure and never let it end.........

But it is the 3rd day.......... and 6 left...... time to move out from the dreams and enjoy the reality of THIS world ..... leave the dreams for another time.. another place.......

3 comments:

  1. Are your fantasies truly THAT simple?

    Sir,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one dreamer to another... morningstar, i hope that you find the strength and peace to make it thru the coming days and enjoy them as much as you possibly can before you have to go back to work. you'll be in my thoughts.
    Hugs,
    ~gina~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasies or day dreams are important to me, for me it allows me to do things I know I pobably will not find. you on the other hand can and should explore all that you can so why nottake the time to write a story for your Sir. He might not have asked for it but I do not think he ordered you not to. Then get out and do something shopping visit friends with permision of course or take in a matinee .

    I know the secret garden is packed away but perhaps a visit perhaps to an ice castle or a walk in a magicla forest might help bring the fairies back my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts