Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Marks

Once upon a time a Mistress marked me.. marked me bad.. She had used a knotted rope to flog me with... and i was left with deep tissue bruising for 10 days... pretty ugly stuff.... it hurt when i sat down.. it hurt when i stood.. it hurt going to bed... but ya know what?? i loved that hurt !! ohhhhhh i wouldn't ever want that much bruising ever again.. for a couple of reasons.. 1) it is pretty dangerous (health wise) to have such severe bruising.. and 2) (more importantly to me anyway) one can NOT play with deep tissue bruising until it has healed ... ugh... 10 days no play ....

But for some reason.. as time has gone along.. i no longer bruise... Sir has tried - trust me! (Mind you Sir would never do anything that might cause serious harm to this ole body - like using a knotted rope ) And for some reason i don't understand.. i long for a couple of nice lil bruises. Oh i have had marks left from some heavy bondage.. nice rope patterns "carved" into my skin...

and i have had some nice red marks on my ass from a good flogging.. and Sir has used the tip of a knife to write lil messages on my body... (those marks tended to stay a little longer .. but still not that long)

This weekend as i wrote on Sunday.. Sir used the snake whip on my thighs and back and ass... and i was mesmerized by the welts that i watched appear on my thighs... i loved the look of them.. and .. i can't explain this.. but it made me HOT to see those welts.. i was glad i was sitting on the floor cause my knees grew weak and i wouldn't have been able to remain standing..

cherish left me a comment asking to see those marks....and she even offered to "drool" if i would post them........normally i do not share the pictures of my sessions with Sir.. He takes them for me because when i am dancing with my fairies along the rainbow path - i hardly remember what has happened...and they are private... but this time.. just for cherish .. i will post two of the pictures .. one of my thigh and one of my ass.... and for those of you who find it difficult to imagine the amount of pain that i enjoy....... please remember i am a masochist and this pain brings me great pleasure............


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:49 pm

    Yummy. You know I'm really starting to believe this theory about your body just giving up on bruising. I used to mark sooooo nicely and now, I practically have to die first!...lol

    Stripes though.. wow.. I love stripes. Your's look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh, what i wouldn't give to have a few marks or bruises of some sexy, naughty-n-nice kind. Ty for sharing morningstar.
    Hugs,
    ~gina~

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts