Monday, March 08, 2021

Connection

 

We had a pretty good weekend ........ 

The sex was 'hot' - Sir Steve went to put his hand around my neck and I had my usual reaction (inexplicable actually) I burst into giggles.... it took him growling - 'Fuck stop your giggling'  - for me to relax and then he was restricting my breathing.... and my heart was pounding.. my ears pounding .... and then AIR ........ and then hand tightened again... 

Then I was servicing him - feeling his cock sliding deep into my mouth .. swelling... chocking me - thrusting down my throat.. there's something hot about servicing him.. my needs barely acknowledged - all about him....... yup very HOT

I thought it was all over - all our adult time.  I had teased him that I needed a spanking - and he had said there's still Sunday ...... but Sunday was a busy day of this and that... and by supper time there had been no move to spank my cheeky ass.  I was feeling a little down... feeling a little too needy - maybe a little too high maintenance.. BUT at 8pm he stood over me - pointed to the bedroom and said 'naked - bent over the end of the bed ...... NOW' !  I didn't even hesitate...... Sir Steve didn't pull any toys out... just used his hands......... I was purrring.... he has THE best hands!!

AND now it's Monday.  and I am feeling connected to Sir Steve - to our relationship.  I am feeling like I belong to him.. like he sees me as a woman... his woman... 

This connection is so necessary to my peace - to my calm.... this connection validates the other side of me - the woman side - it says "I see you as more than 'nanny' .. more than 'housekeeper'... all those sides are pulled together in a ball and tied tightly with the woman ribbon........



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

 connections made.

11 comments:

  1. The beginning part of my comment, isn't necessarily because you need to hear it- as I hope you know I understand all of this post. That connection is what we all long for. Many of us use different 'tools' to get there, some which others may not identify with and that's okay, provided they understand that the end goal is the same.

    From where I sit, this is a beautiful post! What more can a woman ask for from her relationship. Being seen is great, feeling seen is what settles in our bones and gives us immeasurable power to shine from within 💕

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. willie - I assume by now we've established that my role doesn't look or sound or feel like other's roles...

      I think we all need to feel validated as a woman first.. and all the other roles second... and when it all falls into place it's magic :)

      Delete
    2. Maybe your role doesn't but your tools to feeling connected aren't so different- than some

      Delete
  2. Aww, MorningStar, I LOVE this! I understand that "serving" feelng. We had some good stuff this weekend, too, but I chose to wrote a funny post this time instead. And I"m still letting all the hot stuff settle before I write.

    I kind of laughed a little at all of us for being "high maintenance".... but, we get that clingy thing for our guys because we just love them so much and want to be physical ESPECIALLY when there is a power exchange going on.

    Glad you you a sexy Sunday for sure! Yay! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do want to add that I love your little pictures here. They're so cute, but yet they give a good image as to what you're describing....perfectly! I always think of a plug and socket as the male, female even though I am no electrician. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Windy - small correction (grinning) sexy Saturday and a spanky Sunday

      and thanks for noticing the pictures -- I do try to find appropriate ones for everything blog entry.

      Delete
  4. Connection is always good. I'm glad you got some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is surprising how time changes likes/dislikes, like in the past you hated anyone placing their hands around your neck, where now you not only allow but want it.

    I guess it depends on the Sir doing it. Don't get me wrong I am very happy that Sir Steve gives you that pleasure and I hope he will be doing for a long, long time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Morningstar,

    What a wonderful connection, happy for you! I love what you said about being validated as a woman.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. *claps* I just love this post. Glad you got all you needed / wanted. And sometimes it's lovely to have that "woman" side of you come first and foremost!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Morningstar. That connection is what we all search for and when it happens, it is the most peaceful feeling. Sigh.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts