Friday, March 19, 2021

Is It Wrong?

 


 

Is it wrong that I am doing the happy dance?? Today is Sir Steve's first day working from home.  

AND I get to do my groceries this morning - relaxed - no rushing to get it done.  

THEN I get to go home and put them away quietly with no stress - no watching the clock.  

AND then - this afternoon I get to go and get my hair cut!  Relaxed not exhausted from rushing around.

It's been a year - I haven't been vaccinated and already life is feeling just a little bit more normal.

Life is good when you can do the Happy Dance! 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar, not wrong at all. You have carried the mantle with the lil one for so long. Enjoy some 'you' time and yay on the haircut :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a lovely day! Breath deep and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing the happy dance here for you. Shopping for groceries in the early morning with no crowds is awesome!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things are always more fun when you don't have to rush at them

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful it is when you can do the chores without stress or rushing.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're totally allowed to do the happy dance. It's such a relief when we don't have to carry that "mental load" that most of us women do. Feeling mentally relaxed and relieved of responsibility has such a huge impact on our emotional state and physical well being too, even tho most people think it's all hogwash. I'm a firm believer that mental stress = physical pain.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts