Saturday, March 27, 2021

"Toys"

Another March question......... Baker asked:

 I'm curious what types of implements you dislike the most? Or maybe ones you've never tried, but would like to?

It's been a few years since I talked about 'toys' ... what I love and what I love to hate...
I'd say the only toy I don't like and don't miss if Sir Steve doesn't use it - is the wooden paddle.  


 

It's funny - he asked me last weekend where my large wooden paddle was...... I've been thinking about it this week - and am not sure.. I may have left it behind when I moved ... Or it's packed at the bottom of my toy bag...... have I looked for it?? nope -- (cheeky grin) am gonna say I was too busy this week to search ........ maybe next week??
I don't like wooden paddles since I lost so much weight.  My ass used to be nicely padded before... now - not so much... so the wooden paddles bruise the bones in my ass  -- and not a fun bruising....though Sir Steve pointed out that ANY toy can be used in such a way as to not cause serious bruising....... so maybe? I will have a go at finding the BIG wooden paddle.

Baker - IF there was something / some toy I wanted to try - I have done it by now.  Let me give you some examples.....

OH and for those of you who may be a little squeamish - you might want to leave now and come back tomorrow 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Remember this week I was talking about Tess from Under his hand - well she posted pics of a tack bra she had made......... remember the competition we had going? well my dom at the time told me to get instructions from her to make myself one...



They look worse than they are actually.......... not once did they actually break the skin.. not even from 'bear hugs' as Sir Steve so kindly reminded me this morning... 

from tack bra it's not too far a leap to needle play...... I LOVED needle play - unfortunately needles make Sir Steve squeamish (grinning) ...... 

 

BUT  once you got past the first few pricks - I always found it calming / soothing.  yeah yeah I know I'm weird!!

Along the same lines - that is calming and soothing - there is mummification.

 

I have experienced it more than a few times....... truthfully I found it boring... there wasn't enough in it to satisfy the masochist in me .

I have tried......... electro play.......



and some fire play

 


BUT there comes a point when you realize you are 'playing with fire' (pun intended) and step back to safer forms of play...... 

I think the extreme forms of play were a kind of 'frenzy' for me ... a wanting to try everything.. to push the limits... and if you're lucky enough to come through it with no major damage you wake up and realize it was just a momentary desire to shock ... or thrill.

OR ... I am just an old subbie retired to the rocking chair - playing it safe without any undo stress to an old body.

10 comments:

  1. I still have your wooden paddle you are looking for/missing and would be more than happy to ship it to you. I could throw in a box of needles for Sir Steve to lose his fear of them on you....

    It is always nice to see old friends ( wooden ones that is ) reunite with each other to see them smiling once again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you would send me the paddle??!! I would really appreciate that - though I think Sir Steve would appreciate it more (grinning)

      Delete
    2. Sure I would, but you ONLY " THINK " Sir Steve would appreciate it???

      Delete
  2. Don't want to try a single thing you've pictured here - but I loved the pictures! I understand the bra. The not really painful, but the realization that it's there feeling ... Interesting. I'm not wild about wooden paddles, but they do have their place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PK "they do have their place" - yup in the fireplace LOL

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried mummification or fire play, out of the 2 fire play intrigues me more, not something I'm likely to experience though as I would imagine someone needs to be skilled in doing it and my Master has never done it.

    Oh you are not alone in how needles make you feel, as that's the reaction I have for them, I enjoy them a lot, the sensations I find quite calming, apart from when in the pussy area that makes me nauseous and paranoid that I am actually going to throw up.

    Would you or your Sir consider body stapling as an alternative to needles? a somewhat different sensation in application but yet for me still give me the same sense of calmness.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can certainly see the idea of so e things fading I over time.


    I actually prefer wood ( I don't have much padding either). I prefer it I believe because it is a thuddy pain. I also prefer rubber or even lexan, though it has a sting about it. That isn't to say I don't feel jarred throughout my whole body when B strikes right in the middle. I feel like my spine is gong to ram through the top of my head when he does that. Those things are usually far too loud to use mist days at our house so wickedly stinging are his go tos .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know about the noise factor - we have to be careful when we're at the campgrounds ..... don't the neighbours reporting a wife beating LOL

      I use to have a lexan paddle as well - but again I think it was left behind... rubber is not my favourite in any form (paddle or flogger) but if I'm in the right mind set I can 'enjoy' them :)

      Delete
  5. I don't take issue with the paddle because of the lack of ass and hitting the bone (since I lost weight it has become an issue for us too! LOL) but because it always used to hurt like anything - padded or non padded. How do you tolerate it? Wood is really NOT my favourite. (Altho BIKSS likes it. tsk.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Morningstar,

    These are great pics. Not sure I would like any of these. We have done some light knife play though. Talk about heightened senses!

    I definitely prefer leather over wood.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts