Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentine Sunday Sentiments


 

We have this sickeningly cutesy thing we do - Sir Steve will say 'I love you'  - I will say 'I love you more' - each of us trying to 'love more' than the other.  One night I said "love you muchly" - then another night I said 'love you mostly' - then realized that muchly and mostly are absolute opposites.... and we both howled with laughter......... 

Then one night I said ' love you mostest'.......... 

looking for a suitable - not too over the top - Valentine Sunday Sentiment - I found this....

Soooooooooo for my every single day Valentine Sir Steve................. 

 


 

6 comments:

  1. Great find! Sounds like you win, well really it sounds like you both win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:21 pm

    I am reminded of the comic duet from "Easter Parade" ....."all day long he calls her 'snooky-ookums'........." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Morningstar, and I agree. I think you both win :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that's sweet. BIKSS and I had a funny conversation about a blue dress being blue but light blue or not quite blue or grey blue but LIGHTER. and the rest of the day we went on about everything being "lighter" and that's how we spent our afternoon celebrating Valentine's day on our English Tea date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun and sweet thing to "argue" about ! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts