Friday, February 19, 2021

It's FRIDAY!!

 


 It's Friday!! And the weekend is almost here....... 

The lil one is learning Time this week - OR - how to read an analog clock!  So this morning we took it one step further..... IF it is 7:30 and you go to your Mom's at 2 - how many hours to go?? turns out it's 7 1/2 hours. 

SO I have 7 1/2 hours till my weekend starts!  YAY!!!!

I haven't done a 'check in' blog for awhile now.... sooo thought I might do one this morning......... 

In pandemic news - on Tuesday we were finally allowed out of lock down...... not that it makes a big change in my life.. but still hope springs eternal.  Our numbers which had really soared for a small little town are finally on the down swing........ YAY!!  we have gone from over 200 active cases to 39 yesterday ... YAY!! and our daily numbers are averaging one or two a day....... YAY!!

Health Wise - some good news - last week I stopped taking the Tylenol at night.  I was still waking up at 3 am with twinges in my bum/hip and leg so there didn't seem any point in continuing.  I noticed that the pain during the day wasn't nearly as bad......... unless I over did it... vacuuming was the worst.  This week I have spaced out the heavy stuff - vacuuming/moping ... not doing it all in one day - instead spreading it out over a couple of days...... et voila!!  hardly any pain!  YAY!!  I still have pins and needles in my right shoulder blade which is more of an annoyance then painful......I have added some yoga to my daily routine - mostly doing easy warm up stretches.. I'm thinking they're helping.. AND I'm actually starting to feel a need for some sex..... WOW!  I AM feeling better (cheeky grin) ... told Sir Steve - am hoping he puts sex on the agenda for this weekend - I don't think there'll be any sort of 'play' not sure he will want to risk re-injuring the nerves/muscles - but I am trying to convince him sex is ok... told him I would lie very still (LOL yeah right!!)

OH yeah -- the big news !!! (and to think I almost forgot) ...... I have a 4pm appointment for a hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG!! sheer joy!!!

How are you all doing???

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 am

    All good news. Good luck "getting lucky". Things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds wonderful! I was thinking that last one was going to be an appointment for the vaccine - but a hair cut is the next best thing. I'm glad everything is moving in the right direction. I got a little invitation from my honey for a little 'play date' for this afternoon myself. May we all have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK - I'm a bit disappointed in Canada's vaccine roll out - from what I heard this morning only 1/4 of the population will be done by July - and that's supposed to be good news :(

    AND - 'play date'?? are things looking up for you ???!!! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes kd - things are looking up -- there won't be any spankings for awhile yet -- le sigh -- could take 3-6 months for the nerve damage in my spine to improve... but at least the good feelings are coming back (cheeky grin)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are going to have some sexy time with Sir Steve this weekend. We are hoping to get down 'n dirty in the closet this weekend, too. Looks like PK might be at it, too. Is Oprah visiting blog land or something? "You get a play date, and YOU get a play date, and YOU get a playdate." Har. May we all have something sexy to blog about on Monday! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO - OMG Windy - 'you get a play date you get a play date' LOL

    I so needed that laugh right now... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The threatened third wave did not emerge here in Belgium, in the end. We have been bumping along at a not gaining or reducing rate for a couple of months now, which is better than some of our neighbouring nations. The vaccine roll out here has been painfully slow, less than 400 000 first doses so far and about a quarter of that for second doses. They really need to speed up the program here but there are supply problems for vaccines.

    So glad to hear that you are planning some happy time this weekend

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  8. My weekend starts in an hour. Of course I am frustrated at the Sheriff so not much will happen. Sigh. I asked for help dealing with my anxiety at work and he was doing awesome! Today? Nothing. I woke up 30 min late, had to drive in the snow to get to work, I panicked before I even got into work. I reached out for help and he makes a joke. I have tears right now.

    The weekend will suck.

    Have fun for me
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well isn't that just great everyone is ( or recently has -Kd) gettin some this weekend. Lol

    Sounds like a very uplifting week you've had Morningstar!

    Off to do laundry while B's at work and maybe a cookie. The excitement never ends here. Lol

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  10. My weekend starts at :30 - YAY! Now is we could just have an empty house for more than 5 minutes I could join the lucky group! I am glad that you are feeling better and I hope that you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Blondie - didn't you hear??? Windy played "Oprah" today and gave it play dates to everyone!!! LOL

    I do hope you can find a few minutes for some snuggle time Blondie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhhhhhhh Boo I'm so sorry you're having such a rotten day - and that it might wreck your weekend :(

    sending you hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry do excuse me, i don't mean to be rude... but if it's 730 am then it's 6 and a half hours to 2 right? I kinda got stuck at that part of your post. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Morningstar,

    That is wonderful news all round. Glad to hear your Covid situation has improved and that lockdown has been lifted. We just had a small blib here and one part of the country is under low level restrictions due to be lifted Monday.

    So glad to hear you are feeling so much better and hooray on the haircut! Hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts