Sunday, February 07, 2021

Sexy Sunday

 

                                           In my opinion - just a little gross 

 


                                                     Bejewelled anyone?

 

                                                    a little sense of humour

 

                                      nothing says "I love you " like a heart ??

 

 

                                                          the 'landing strip'

 

                                                      the great pussy hunt?

 

 

               just because it caught my eye....... and made me go 'ewwwwwwww' 



                                                                     dental floss?

5 comments:

  1. LoL Morningstar,I don't know about sexy. Eww lol. The lawnmower one cracked me up and the spiders freaked me out!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 am

    Jewels? If I'm trying to avoid gagging on a stray hair why would I want to risk choking on a plastic rhinestone? LOL

    I've never been a fan of hair down there, even before bare was fashionable. Now if some "influencer" tries to bring hair back, go for it. But count me out. LOL I follow my own inclinations, always have, always will. I'd love to tell "influencers" of a new trend: "it's quite chic for people using Twitter to bang on their heads with a rock while typing." and hope they believe me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lawnmower tattoo wins! and i'm DEFINITELY no fan of hair down there. Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the lawn mower and the heart

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had to come and see what grossed you out. LOL

    I can identify with what I call the 70's bush, but I would not wear a bathing suit with it hanging out like that. However, the hairy gal on a hunt for her lost treasure is way beyond my 70's bush. Yuck!

    Currently, I have more of a buzz cut, but it's softer after a week or two. :)

    Hugs,
    Windy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts