Saturday, February 06, 2021

TMI - maybe?

 


 

To shave or not to shave.............. 

I was in my early 20's when I had my first abdominal surgery.  Imagine my shock when a nurse came in with razor and soapy water and proceeded to shave me from arm pits to knee caps.  

BUT then I learned how good it felt............ it didn't get hot in the summer and was so easy to keep clean.  Never mind the added bonus -- it felt really really sensual.

I never let it grow ............. and truthfully I never talked about it.  I mean REALLY??!!   when does 'I shave my pussy do you?" come up in polite conversation.  Even when I got involved in the BDSM community - it was a topic that just didn't come up.  I muddled along quite happily ........ except occasionally I wished I had someone to talk to about the itching......... cause it drove me crazy.  I figured it was a trade off - 1 to 2 days of itching over 7 days of smooth sexy pussy. (and after all these years it doesn't itch at all!)

I don't remember how the topic came up with a group of female subs -- but it did.  Mostly I kept my mouth shut (yeah I know that's hard to believe!)  BUT a number of women refused to shave  - they said they weren't little girls and a hairy bush was a sign of a grown woman. 
(HUH??!!  hair symbolizes a grown woman??!! never thought of it that way) BUT I learned something else during that discussion - Gold Bond Medicated Powder is your best friend if you shave your pussy.  It burns a little bit when you slap it on a freshly shaved pussy - BUT no razor burn - no itching ........... YAY!!

Now I have been shaving for over 40 years....... and I'm not likely to stop.  There have been times that I have skipped it for a week or two - usually cause I am sick ... but I always go back.  Knowing I am bare  makes me feel so sexy....... and I love the feel of it.  Yes I will stroke it from time to time... AND if I have been sick - I know I'm feeling better when the first thought in my head is "dear god in heaven I HAVE to shave!!"

Yesterday I shaved.......... so I guess I am feeling a little better (small cheeky grin)

What are your thoughts ........ to shave or not to shave?    OH and do you like your male shaved too?


 

13 comments:

  1. As a man i wonder if the circle is coming around again. A shaven haven i thought was so sexy on a female but its become the normal now i feel and the thought of hair is slowly becoming a turn on. As far as a male shaving, i dont think it looks sexy or good in any way

    ReplyDelete
  2. 999Army - I understand what you mean by the naked pussy being the norm and therefore a bit boring........ for me a naked pussy means more intense orgasms..... and my jewelry moves better... and THAT (moving jewelry) is the BEST!

    As for males shaving - we disagree. A nice clean shaven dick is inviting - calling to me to 'suck it'. I HATE giving a blow job and coming up with a mouthful of hair - ewwwwwwwwwwww.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've shaved since the 1980's apart from during a few bouts of prolonged illness. Never had a problem with itching though. Different genitalia, different problems I suppose. Don't get me started on nicks that won't stop bleeding

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Sadist that is Sir Steve LOVES when I nick myself shaving - he finds all sorts of ways to use it to his advantage LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. It had never occurred to me until I read it in a story about shaving and it sounded so sexy. I gave Nick the story to read and he decided HE would shave me. It was one of the most sensual experience I've ever had. He used a mentholated cream, which added a burn I wasn't expecting but loved! I stay shaved these day, sometimes by my hand, sometimes by his.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:16 pm

    I've been shaving down there since the late 80's to early 90's, and still do. I am very hairy naturally and shaving looks better, feels better, seems more enticing to the women I've known, makes hygiene issues simpler, makes wearing a chastity device or cock ring more hygienic, and generally makes me feel more submissive.

    Rosa has me give her 'close trims' with a buzzer. The short hair left looks nice and makes her feel less fully naked while giving most of the benefits I listed.

    As for women in sexy pictures? A little hair is OK at times, but I like the bare look. I also feel like unless you're modeling for a select clientele of fetish folks who like the rampantly hirsute, shaving is kind of a job requirement. LOL

    What I don't like are those "patches" some women leave as some sort of cross between fully shaved and fully natural. Just make a decision, lady, because that Hitler moustache on your pubis looks ridiculous. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. kd - you made me laugh when you said 'just make a decision ' ... the first time I heard 'landing strip' I had to ask what it meant... I don't get the decorative shaving either....

    for me I think the hygiene was the main reason I first started shaving... the sensual part of being bare came later.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being in Surrey most seem to wax which provides a smoother finish and after awhile seems to slow down the growth. For those that like to shave do you allow your partner to do the shaving as i always found that nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the past my partner would shave me -- but not now. As for waxing - tried it once - no thank you very much!! can I say OUCH?!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Giggling at the pics lol. Rick's preference is unshaven. Fortunately, I don't have copious amounts of hair lol.

    Side note: If you think having the hair on your head pulled hurts try having short pussy hair pulled.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL i haven't had hair there in a LONG LONG time. i shave between IPL sessions, mostly becos it's not a full growth, but every 4-6 months when time permits I go back for a laser session. WAY less itch than shaving a full bush. But since i only have the stray strands these days (IPL really is a fabulous thing) it doesn't even start to itch when the hair begins to grow back as it's finer and there's less "coverage" anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Roz LOL I know exactly what you mean!! had one partner who used to threaten to pull out the stray hairs missed in shaving with tweezers - trust me I paid very close attention to my shaving after he did that once!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fondles - I was blessed with very little body hair period! arms/legs etc... and it is very fair - you can hardly see it. AND now I am post menopausal the hair growth is slow and scarce - one of the pluses to being post menopausal !!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts