Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sexy Sunday

 Before I give you all your weekly dose of Sexy Sunday - a little update on my health.  The pills I am on are controlling the pain - and HALLELUJAH I'm actually sleeping !!  The down side?? worrisome side??? scaring the hell out of me side? - got a call on Friday from the clinic....... they want me back in on Monday as the technician read my Xrays and they need to see me ...... phewwwwwwwwww - that's worrisome no?? Could use some positive thoughts/prays/good vibes.............. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 





 

7 comments:

  1. I would to tell you something about Dad and his X-Ray folks, but I won't because you need/should hear nothing but good things...

    I wish you all the success and no worries on Monday. So glad you are sleeping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:41 pm

    Sending positive vibes your way................just like Donald Sutherland's "Oddball" in "Kelly's Heroes". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that all goes well tomorrow and it is only a small something

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures for today. Let us know what the doctor has to say. I hope it's something little and easy to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the best Morningstar, hope all goes well. The good news is that they are onto things and being proactive.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fingers and toes are crossed for you. Hope it is just a minor thing that a few exercises will fix.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all goes OK keep us all updated please

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts