Tuesday, January 05, 2021

A New Series...... part 1

 Organization.......

 


If you have been reading here for any time..... you will have noticed that I like organization... everything has a place and everything in it's place.  Post it Notes are my friend....... journals are my friend.... calendars and agendas are my friend.    My Santa Claus (grinning) put some pads in my stocking......... One is for menus and shopping lists and the other (which has to be my favourite) is "Adulting To Do List"  They join my note pad beside my laptop in the living room............. 



The pink note pad is where I jot down miscellaneous information/notes.  Mostly right now it tracks the covid numbers in our small town...... I'm a little obsessed with keeping track of how bad it is here ...... and trust me when I say it IS bad!!

BUT covid is not what I want to write about...... has nothing to do with the series I would like to start......... 

I would like to discuss alternate life styles - BDSM mainly - cause that's what I know best - but  I would like to enhance my understanding of different lifestyles so everyone is welcome to add their 2cents to my discussion.  

The idea for this 'discussion' started a few days ago when I commented on Windy's blog that I don't get spankings for correction - I get them cause I LOVE them! and Sir Steve loves giving them....... a very symbiotic relationship.

When I was first introduced to alternate lifestyles - it was simply BDSM (bondage discipline sadism and masochism) BUT over the 20+ years I have been 'out' I have heard about or sampled different alternate lifestyles.  There are a lot of 'em....... and I could do with some educating on many ...... so - we have a series bubbling 

 I've left a couple of questions on Windy's blog concerning HOH (head of household) - hoping to get some first hand information -- and I'm hoping some who stop by here will continue my education - questions I have:  what are the players called?? Head of Household obviously - but what is the other participant called? wife?? submissive?? husband??  Are there rules?? How are they enforced??

As always - you do NOT need a profile to comment here -- anonymous comments are more than welcome........ so please come help educate me......... any and all information about any and all alternate lifestyles most welcome.......... 


(oh and the opening bit about organization and my note pads - I'm hoping over the span of this series it will all make sense!)

6 comments:

  1. Hey Morningstar,

    For myself and the Sheriff, we are trying a DD lifestyle. He is the HOH, and I am the tih (taken in hand), although we don't use the term. We simply say he is in charge. We are still so knew and learning that I am not a real good source for info. But technically in my research in a Domestic Discipline house, there is the HOH and tih, basically a Dom and sub by any other name.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo - maybe you can watch Windy's blog comments and IF I get any feedback - follow here -- maybe we can learn together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We never thought of any titles for ourselves. But I liked the idea of him being strong and in charge. I'm no child, I know how to behave. But at the same time I wanted a safe, soft place to fall. If I wasn't taking care of myself I wanted him to take charge and make me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our relationship started with spanking for play and some light D/s. We then decided we wanted to extend beyond the bedroom and started DD. That meant spanking was either for fun, to affirm our roles or for discipline when rules were broken. There were a few rules.

    We then branched into an element of Daddy/lg. The big difference is in that mode our interactions were more of a tender and nurturing nature. How all these elements gelled together is hard to explain. Mostly the mood, situation dictated what mode we were in. Our relationship definitely evolved quite a bit over the years. We haven't really had a dynamic for quite some time now and any spanking is purely for fun.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have been a busy girl. I just had time today to come and check out your posts... and I see you have a series of them. Good for you! Thanks for all the commentary on my blog. Great conversations. I hope you're getting good feedback there and now here since you are posting .... I will try to catch up! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts