Monday, January 04, 2021

Adult Time

 

We had a week alone -- on holidays -- adult time!! To be perfectly honest we spent it binge watching Netflix - eating some pretty damn good meals (if I do say so myself - curry sausages.... lamb... tortiere pie ) - and yes we even made time for sex and play.... YAY!!

We had 2 distinct play times --- the first Sir Steve took my hand and gently led me into the bedroom..... wonderful sexy times! The second - Sir Steve ordered me 'bedroom - naked - bend over the bed'.... it involved the leather strap - lots of his hands and some of his knives

Sir Steve had scheduled a knife session - nothing but his big two pronged knife - but .... for whatever reason - too much good food - too many good movies - it never happened.  I'm trying really hard to see the glass half full........ and keeping my fingers crossed the knife session happens soon..... I LOVE his big knife (cheeky grin)

BUT now today -- the holidays are over -- Sir Steve has gone back to work and school starts tomorrow (delayed restart due to another lock down)

Life is good when you can unplug from life even for only a short while........... 

3 comments:

  1. hurray for play time ... and even tho that session you were looking forward to didn't quite happen (dare i say, YET?) it sounds like you enjoyed the ones you DID get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar, yay for alone time and play time, sounds wonderful. What a great way to end the holidays.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every chance for a bit of kink is time well spent.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts