Monday, January 18, 2021

Monday Morning Thoughts (edited cause I forgot a pic)

 First off I need to take care of some comments that came in over night.....

Back in the day - one of the first lessons I learned - was that the things I enjoy and do are not the run of the mill sort of things.... and there are a whole lot of people who are gonna be made uneasy by those things.  Also there was always this niggling thought that folks might wonder about my sanity......... 

Recently - based on the folks commenting here - I realized most were HOH .. or Dd ... and dear god in heaven there was no way I could be open and honest about what goes on around here and not scare the natives.  BUT the post on Jan 4th brought out different commenters....... folks from the BDSM side of the equation... and I felt better about posting a little more graphic information about myself... not sugar coat or make it all sound very generic.

I was NEVER upset with my visitors who are HOH or Dd ... EVER!!!  (stern look at all who thought they upset me) I am who I am - AND - yes it is my blog BUT if I want to make it gentle for my gentle readers I can do that too right?? (grinning) 

Having said that though -- because I know I have a number of BDSM folks hanging around in the shadows.  Occasionally - as the spirit moves me - I can and will post about Adult activities around here.  I will always post a warning at the beginning so that I don't trigger anyone....... or gross anyone out.  (and HELL I might gross / shock some of the others too)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


 

" 3:00" 

that's all he said........ but I knew what he wanted.  I had 20 minutes to get into the right mind set (I love the announced time thingy - it gives me such butterflies of anticipation)

When he came into the bedroom he carefully and deliberately laid out the knives beside me............ 

  (and I'm sorry the picture is a bit blurry - I took it before I put the knives away - so not exactly in a photographic mind set )

 

I had a little internal shiver - the big knife was there..... the one I wrote about HERE ...

And so it began......... I asked Sir Steve if I could lie on my back - which frees up all my pink bits to the knife......... Believe it or not -- knife play (for me) is totally sensual.  OH there is pain - don't get me wrong - but a completely different type of pain compared to floggers and whips.  

The pain travels - it moves literally - along the path that the blade makes.  AND the path is long and windy and intruding.  It slides down the middle of my body - dissecting it in half..... it circles my breasts round and round till the tip of the blade lifts the nipple and teases it...... it moves further down to my most private pink bits.. finds the jewelry and the tip slides into it and lifts...... high higher.. making me hold my breath. The tip cuts across my mons... making me moan ....... later the blade slaps against my clit - over and over rhythmically until the orgasm shakes my body.

The sensations are as varied as can be -- different knives have different feelings... some feel sharper than others... some are heavier than others... Sir Steve uses the tip to draw patterns ... and when the pain seems to take over my mind he'll flip the blade flat and let the coolness of the steel calm my body.......... 

I open my eyes and study his face....... there's a hardness there.. an intensity... the Sadist is standing beside me.... I don't think I exist for him in those moments - I'm just a body to be tortured. It's HOT!! 

When you do knife play - one should not actually draw blood  (unless of course you're going for scarification or blood sports).  Sir Steve is very very adapt at cutting without actually drawing blood............. BUT it can feel as though the blood is running down my body and dripping onto the bed...... it creates a topsy turvy world.

And then it's over ........ and I lie there exhausted and spent and shaking and cold... and Sir Steve wraps his arms around me and holds me .......... and I slowly come back to him.. and he to me..........

 

UGH!!!  I forgot to include this picture of my thighs......... after the fact.  Trust me when I say my body looks pretty much like that - only more marks.


 

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're willing to go to both extremes on your blog. I like knowing you're a real person -house cleaning, home schooling, cooking... But I'm fascinated by the other side. Knife play isn't anything I dream of experiencing, but I love learning about it. It part of the whole pain/pleasure spectrum. I always want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this. ANd yes, there is a whole bunch of BDSMers out here too. And if anything, I know about feeling odd that the dd/HoH types might run screaming for the hills at reading what I write. But I write anyway. And i've found the poeple here to be amazing and supportive. And I'm glad you're writing and sharing this side of you with us too!

    That is a lovely collection of knives. Not something I'm familiar with, but I can sense your excitement and that is simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK - you make a good point about the learning curve created by blog entries like this one.......
    BUT I always keep in mind there are so many folks out there that don't get it -that find it frightening or gross - or on the far side of the spectrum some of the more extreme forms of play for us may be triggers for others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Fondles for your support - it means a lot to me..... more than you may know :)

    And yes the knives are pretty - between us we have quite a collection... I have seen pictures of some other styles and would like to see if I can find finger knives for Sir Steve (knives that fit each finger like a ring? hard to explain)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:22 pm

    Hey that 4th knife is a Buck Special. I know because I have one!

    Knife play is not a kink of mine....which is weird because I have so many kinks you'd think this one would be included, but alas....no. That said? Your post was hot. The shot of your thighs? Surprisingly hot considering again as I said....this is not a kink of mine.

    I think was made this hot was the overall flavor of it. It's almost as if in BDSM play the actual means of causing sensation and fear is of less importance than the achievement of that sensation and fear. So if it's a knife edge dragged across skin, a paddle to a buttcheek, a clip yanked off a sensitive body part, or hell, even a frozen water bottle shoved into one's bottom. What difference do those incidentals really matter versus the inner stir they cause?

    And again, I would not initiate knife play, but you have made me wonder how I would react if someone else wanted to try this with me. I know I would not refuse. And I wonder if a new kink would be added to my list or if the experiment would fall flat. The reality based on my Rosa's interests is that this experiment is unlikely to ever happen, but you have made me curious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Morningstar, I too am glad you are willing to show all sides of you here. As PK said, not all kinks may float our boat, but it's interesting and fascinating to learn about other kinks.

    That is a lovely collection of knives. We have experimented with knife play on a couple of occasions in a very light way. There is nothing like it, especially mentally I found. I was blindfolded at the time and both the knife and wheel were in play. Talk about heightened senses! I found your comment on the different feel of the different knives interesting.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. kd - you said " It's almost as if in BDSM play the actual means of causing sensation and fear is of less importance than the achievement of that sensation and fear." and I believe you are right -- I know when it comes to knife play there is a fair amount of fear that comes into play -- a small slip AND.............. - also trust - a huge amount of trust comes into play - I don't do knife play with too many people - I have to have a helluva lot of trust in them - far more than beating my ass.

    You made me smile when you said knife play wasn't one of your kinks BUT you know you wouldn't refuse if someone wanted to do it to you (grinning) I was like that with electro play - the damn thing scared the hell out of me -- but I watched this one couple play with a few folks and I was soooo tempted. and yes I did eventually do electro play with them and it was .......... shall we say..... shocking LOL
    I actually loved it!
    so ya never know -- what isn't a kink today could become one tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roz - I don't know why but I was surprised when you told me you had done some knife play and used the wartenberg wheel!! When I was just getting into knife play I loved the wartenberg wheel - and when we played in public places they didn't allow knife play so we would use the wheel instead

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't say that I get knife play but it is interesting to read about it from someone who does

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prefectdt - I know (small smile) there are days I'm not even sure I can explain some of my kinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad to see you returning to your "roots". This is an amazing post. I loved the explanation, you made it vivid as to how you feel when you guys play. That is so amazing!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts