Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rant

i'm a little pissed today .......so if you are looking for sunshine and lollipops go read something else..







i was told to get my ass out there.. advertise.. socialize.. and by some who know me.. that "they" were gonna knock down my door.

Now i am a realist - i don't expect anyone to be banging down my door... i also expect to "kiss a whole mess of frogs" before i find my "Master"...

i was swamped with replies to my ads... honestly way too many .. but i have my own method of separating the wheat from the chaff...

First - if they couldn't put an intelligent sentence together - they were chaff.

If they sent me pictures of wiggly jiggly bits with their first email - they were chaff.

If they pulled the "I am Lord and Master " attitude - ordering me to do this or that - they were chaff.

BUT you know what really gets to me??!!! The one or two that made it through the sorting process...

emails going well .. sounding really promising.. pictures exchanged and they didn't run screaming..... more emails.. lots of thought/provoking conversations via email......

THEN........

nothing.. not a " by your leave" ..or "I am sorry I changed my mind".. nothing .. nada..

How rude is that???!!!

and being me.. i wonder what *i* did wrong - read and re-read my emails.. questioned and second guessed myself...

Now know what?? i think i will stay nice and safe in my lil house and let "them" come bang down my door..

i am just too old for this shit !!



(putting my soap box away )




7 comments:

  1. Breathe honey. It's just a matter of time. You're worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone with this, I have it happen all the time. I have stopped going to Fetlife because of this and I was only looking for face to face, talk to type contacts there, not playmates. I hope this does not come out sounding wrong but it is kind of reassuring to hear that this happens to female bottoms and subs as well and is not just a thing that us blokes get bothered with.

    I wish these time waster fetishists would go and find another group of people to pick on.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is really nothing at all to be said about the "chaff" of this world. You are right to simply ignore all of that. Luckily it is pretty easy to identify those characters.

    As for the others that you have had communication with, it might have been nice to hear some sort of "thanks but no thanks," but I think the facile nature of internet / electronic communication has pretty much eliminated those sorts of niceties. Or perhaps, your correspondents became suddenly wildly immersed in something else and will be back... However it goes, you might find it less frustrating to just enjoy those exchanges that are enjoyable and let the cards fall as they may.

    hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that is rude. I recall Erica saying the same thing had happened to her, more than once.

    Hang in there.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just shaking my head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marc offers Moral Boosting Rubber Hugs !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:07 pm

    *applauds your soap box and then steps back into the shadows*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts