The Continued Journey
This blog is intended for adults only. It may contain BDSM content from time to time.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Temporary disruption
Just in case anyone is wondering where i am..
my internet provider is down.. god only knows for how long...
currently i am "stealing" internet from one of my neighbour's...
Hang in with me.. i'll be back as soon as i finish yelling at MY isp.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Bright Idea
I had a bright idea this morning - well - I think it is a bright idea!!! You probably won't be as impressed - and will probably ...
News from Home School
We are finishing up week 5 of home schooling. Honestly it is going very well (especially if I don't let THE mother get under my...
No comments:
Post a Comment