Sunday, July 10, 2011

Adrenline

I am feeling lazy and snuggly today - 

Yesterday W came over and we went to look at that sofa I saw this week - got the stamp of approval from the Boss Man............ and he was even tempted by this neat coffee table that lifts up and slides towards you - so you can eat in the living room - or in his case have easier access to his laptop.  However I did say "tempted" time will tell if he actually purchases it.  While we were there - JUST getting the stamp of approval on the sofa....... I (being the good subbie I am ) followed W over to the electronics department... got to test drive one of the new 3D televisions - fun - but definitely not my cup of tea !!!  Those 3D glasses give me SUCH a headache...................................... 

and ...... of course while we were in the electronics department don't I spot this vacuum cleaner (sort of like a dust buster - but better) that I have been looking for and lusting after.  My present vacuum is awkward on the stairs.......... and with miss ashes around .... the stairs should be done at least once a week!!  This dust buster type vacuum is meant to do stairs and small places.... and will make doing the stairs a SNAP!!  So I placed an order  for one and hopefully it will be in by the end of this week............. 

Ok - that's it - enough major expenditures from my end..........

I had also been lusting after european sausages............ I calculated it was time to try adding a new food to my diet/menus .......... so W came home for dinner with me and I cooked up a mess of sausage......... mine had fried onions on them (ok ok - I like to live dangerously!!)

After dinner W was itching to whoop my ass............. but the sausage and onions were sitting a little heavily on the tummy............ so I asked - if possible - could we try some of the new needle play without supervision................. and he agreed.


After a couple of false starts (can I say OUCH!!)  W decided he needed shorter needles to do any pattern work............. and with my encouragement he settled on some nice parallel lines of needles down my breast............... 


Lady B had taught W to pinch the skin and slide the needle through ............. but he found it awkward and decided to try just sliding the needles through the skin without the necessary unnecessary pinching .............. and it worked !!!  

Up to that point I had been stressed (I think from feeling his stress) but once he got those suckers sliding in without the pinching everything went along swimmlngly !!  Adrenalin is most definitely my friend........... and once they were in - and the pictures taken........ I begged to have them stay in for awhile - the feelings were just too good to end so soon.............. 

Coming out is certainly easier than going in.......... a bit of a tug ......nothing to cry about...... but oh my god!!  the alcohol clean up after is a good sting......... really good sting!!





moving was a bit of a challenge...... as move too quickly or twist funny and the needles would pick and pull and tug...I slid into my kimono and spent a good 30 minutes enjoying the tug and pull and sensations.................. 




Then it was time to clean up  the play space........ thank god W helped by putting the needles back in their covers and dropping them in the bio-hazard container we now proudly own............. I managed to focus long enough to scoop up the discarded wrappers and toss them in the garbage..............


All in all a really fun Saturday !! 

6 comments:

  1. Dust Buster, a mini vac that truly doesn't suck. A fact that makes it a paper weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed Buff - but this one only looks like a dust buster - it is a dyson - i have a dyson full sized vacuum and am more than a little impressed - i am hoping the high quality carries over to the smaller version

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is talking about dust busters what about the needles, huh, huh????

    I think for my first ( knot last ) time doing it solo I did very well better than I thought I could..

    Oh and her yelp when the alcohol pad hit her breast on clean it was just great to hear ☺

    W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Needles ain't my thing, Warren.

    And Dyson sucks - which is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir, well done on those needles!!

    I find capping the inserted needles - either with tiny corks or silicone / rubber caps - makes creating designs much easier, and would definitely recommend purchasing a few, if you are planning to have more needle fun in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mistress 160

    W would like to know where one buys these cork caps ... i on the other hand am not sure i want him to know... i am imagining how it will feel to have them put on .. (shuddering)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts