Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Languishing......

 



 

I am craving..... aching ... spoiling for... hankering... yearning... wanting and desiring.......... 

FOR?

some adult time..... sexy spanky adult time.

And know what makes it worse?? Every single weekend we go to the house - we're cleaning and organising...... Sir Steve is putting shelves up in the laundry cupboard.. hanging curtain rods.. hanging blinds.... every single time I go upstairs my fantasies kick in... big time...

See this........... 


it's where I envision being bent over  - holding on to the wooden posts - or tied to them.... the door right beside it is where the toys will be hung (well on the inside of the door) 

My knees go weak .... I dream .... oh how I dream.. and count down the weeks - then the days till we are living there........ 

BUT last weekend I didn't even notice the designated spanking area (well in my world it is the spanking area) ..... I didn't let my brain go there.. 'cause .. well .. what if it doesn't turn out the way Sir Steve has said it would? What if it is just a pipe dream that never comes true.  

It's been so long since we had sexy adult time..... 

I am yearning....... craving...... aching...... desiring... wanting.... 


I am languishing............ 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar, not too much longer to go, fingers crossed!

    It certainly looks like an ideal space for some adult fun. I'm sure Sir Steve is busy thinking of ways to use the extra space:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope he is Roz - but truthfully I doubt it.. there is just too much going on ..... maybe after we move life will settle down..... I can always dream right?? :)

      Delete
  2. Good things come to those who wait. Once the move is done, it might be easier to find the time.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're probably right Prefectdt... I'm just tired and feeling low....... this too shall pass I know!

      Delete
  3. I agree, let the move happen, take time to adjust, then adult time will happen.

    Such a gorgeous space - a dungeon in the eaves.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what I'm hoping for Hermione - a dungeon in the eaves :)

      Delete

Popular Posts