Friday, February 11, 2022

B12

 


 If you remember a few weeks back I confessed I was feeling like crap and that I thought it was a B12 deficiency...... and said I would let you know if my diagnosis was right..... (based on past experience)

Well I am here to say - YUP!  I am feeling better.  I have found my words again - and when I can't think of a word I don't panic....... I am not nearly as tired - and most of my body aches have disappeared.  I am not AS anxious as I was - though am still stressed and get anxious - but I'm putting that down to the move and all the pressures that come with a move.

I am not going to stop my B12 supplements again..... not gonna take mega doses BUT will take a small supplement every day - I don't want to go through that again!

A week ago Sir Steve had some tests done ...... and today we are going to get the results.  I am hoping they have a solution ......... an easy one ya know.  I just don't think we can handle anything more serious right now............. 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    So glad the B12 supplements are doing the trick and that you are feeling much better. As am I on my iron supplements, levels are still low but feeling much better. As for the stress and anxiety, hard to guage at the moment given the stress of the move as you said.

    Sending positive thoughts for good results and a solution for Sir Steve.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got ok news on Sir Steve - basically nothing more they can do ..... so he'll keep taking handfuls of pills and living with some pain...

      Delete
  2. Glad your diagnoses was correct and that you're improving. I'm hoping for a quick fix for Sir Steve too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately no quick fix for him... he'll just keep taking all his meds and live with the pain levels he has...

      Delete
  3. Wishing for good results for Sir Steve. I think that I might try B12 myself. I get so tired and cranky in the evenings, these days, perhaps that would help.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. low B12 is more than tired and cranky Prefectdt - the most telling symptom for me was the pain in my body... head to toe...and losing my words - would have trouble putting intelligent words together... it's a simple blood test to find out if your B12 is low.. I would suggest that first :)

      Delete

Popular Posts