Thursday, February 24, 2022

2 Days to Go.......

We're down to the last days....... and last boxes.. and the last odds and ends....

Our security system was moved yesterday without a hitch!!  YAY!!  maybe it's an omen for good things?

As of midnight tonite we will be without internet and without TV..... tomorrow they are (supposedly) moving our internet to the new house - which means I should have TV and internet on the weekend....... that is if everything goes according to plan.... 

I have queued up  posts for Saturday AND Sunday - but promise I'll pop in over the weekend -  if everything goes according to plan

 


 

 



7 comments:

  1. LOL! I love the cartoons. I watched the news this morning. You're probably better off without internet or TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I know - watched it too - made me sick. Turned it off and decided I would keep busy and avoid the news forever!! It's just tooooo stress inducing.

      Delete
  2. LoL Morningstar, love the toons. Wishing you the best with the move.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz - see you on the flip side :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the final two days. See you on the other side.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cartoons. Wishing you all the best with the move.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts