Tuesday, March 31, 2020

In the Mean time

The lil one is home!!!  We all felt better having her home - including the dog!!!

Interesting fact - she told us that she doesn't want to spend one week with mom and one week with us..... she would prefer a normal school schedule - which is Monday to Friday with us and Friday to Monday with mother.  Sir Steve is gonna propose that arrangement to mother - got my fingers crossed she doesn't throw a hissy fit.

Other than that bit of news nothing much to write about...... 

In the mean time I thought I'd leave this lil smile for you...........


 

4 comments:

  1. I love how you say that Lil one is home.

    Good luck with the math lessons. I know that every child I encounter almost always did better with math when I showed them the "old fashioned" way of math. Why fix what isn't broken? I get that some kids need a different way, but first try the tried and true, and then move on to something different.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the lil one has a pretty good idea. Hope it suits her mother too. Loved the meme and most thankful my cat goes outside, we don't have the storage space! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL Morningstar, love the meme, that could be my cat!

    Glad the lil one is home, sounds like she is onto it and it makes sense. I hope Mom agrees.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it goes well proposing the new schedule to the mother.

    And oh that cat meme! LOve it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts