Monday, March 16, 2020

So Many Choices



I have at least 3 topics rolling around in my head for today's blog... well for this week I guess.

I think I'll skip all the serious worrisome ones and do a happy dance post......... 

Soooooooo I had a good start to my weekend if you remember from 'Amazing Saturday'....... 

and it kept getting better folks!!!

Fast forward to Saturday night...... 

naked in bed -- breasts being slapped -- nipples tweaked 
deep spine tingling tongue kisses
hand around my throat
thrusting deep 
hurting - almost
thrusting fast and deep and then............... 

well you can all guess what came then (cheeky grin)

Yup it was an Amazing Saturday!

Life is good when amidst the panic/worry you create an Amazing Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. May we all have Saturdays's like this - or any day of the week for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost see your grin from here Morningstar!!!

    Happy for you!
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are probably still riding high ..... pun intended. :) Good for you guys! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, yay for amazing Saturdays. Happy for you!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts