Friday, March 27, 2020

Day 13








Today is day #13 of my self isolation -- I have only been out once a week for about 30 mins to pick up groceries during the allotted senior's shopping hours (7 - 8 am)

I thought I was doing pretty well considering......... but this morning for absolutely no reason I had a crying jag.  It didn't last long........ 

I realize my mind and body just needed a release from the stress/anxiety I (all of us I guess) have been living through for these last 13 days.

Then I did some self talk -- mostly 'it could be worse - much worse.  Sir Steve is gonna be ok... we're all gonna be ok'

And then.......... 
I went and made some date squares.  

4 comments:

  1. Yum date squares!!!

    I am glad to see you up and posted. My mind has been focused on you and Sir Steve and worrying.

    I am glad you took a moment to let go and cry. It can't hurt and probably will help.

    Hugs and love
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you shared this Morningstar, we all need to support each other right now. It is a strange and stressful time and I think many of us are experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions, I know I am. Tears are a good release, and baking is good therapy.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This morning about 5-6 of us got online on a group video call (it only allows 4 at a time) so someone would have to run off and we'd call someone else up...

    it at least allowed us to still "see" each other and chat about random useless things.

    maybe you could call someone to relieve some of the pressure of cabin fever?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe and talk on here or with friends whenever you can. In these times talking will get people through that are stuck indoors.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts