Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Hanging on........





I am feeling just a wee bit cranky.... a wee bit tired... a wee bit frustrated.

It's really tough to be a step mom - to enforce the rules - to set limits - to be "on" 5 days a week.

I am too old for this shit.  I need a break - a holiday.

Thank god next week is Spring Break and the lil one will be with her mother for the week.  (Mind you after a week at her mother's god only knows the problems that I will have to deal with)

I have no plans for next week -- I am going to recharge my batteries.  I am going to do nothing...... not one damn thing!   We may be eating a whole lot of fast food..... and wearing dirty clothes....... not one damn thing... I swear!!!  

Life is good when Spring break comes before you break.

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you Morningstar. This break is so needed! I am done. I need to have a break so I can gear up for the final push to summer.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic Morningstar. Ugh, spring break for you means autumn...and I'm sooo not ready. Sigh.

    Enjoy the chance to rest and recharge the battery:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts