Saturday, March 14, 2020

Amazing Saturday








The weekend started off amazingly!!!

First off - the lil one's mother contacted Sir Steve and said her course start has been delayed for a week so she can keep the lil one for 2 weeks!!!

Then I slept in!!!  I honestly slept in!!  I don't remember the last time I slept past 5:30am.  It felt amazing.............. but of course it threw my whole day off kilter........ everything running later than planned.

We even ran out to the shops..........I brought Lysol wipes for the carts ... and we washed our hands when we got home........ 

We brought home lunch from a local chip shop 

AND this afternoon we had a nap. 

There's only one thing that could make this weekend any better.................. and who knows it might happen too  


OHHHHHHHHH and I forgot -- Sir Steve helped me get the windows cleaned so now the wonderful spring sunshine streams in ............ 

4 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that it does happen :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar, I have my fingers crossed! What a wonderful start to the weekend, sleeping in is bliss. Great news too that Mom's classes have been re-scheduled.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurray for sleeping in. and hopefully that little something extra :)

    enjoy the sunshine! It's good for keeping the horrid Covid 19 at bay too.

    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleeping in? What is this thing you speak of? and napping? what?

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts