This blog is intended for adults only. It may contain BDSM content from time to time.
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Getting Hotter
The temperature has been rising -- the humidity has been rising -- it has been HOT
And as the thermometer rises the heat inside of me has been rising too........ my skin feels electrified -- my imagination has been working overtime -- I feel that old familiar fire inside.
And HE builds that fire -- making it burn hotter -- driving me to distraction ...... ready to burst into flames........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I had a bright idea this morning - well - I think it is a bright idea!!! You probably won't be as impressed - and will probably ...
-
We are finishing up week 5 of home schooling. Honestly it is going very well (especially if I don't let THE mother get under my...

No comments:
Post a Comment