Friday, July 15, 2016

Included






One of the toughest things about this new relationship we are building is distance.  

Yesterday Hands had to have oral surgery and I felt so helpless being so far away  -- there was nothing I could do........... ugh it was a terrible feeling.

BUT Hands messaged me just before -- and again on his way home.  

Then his wife messaged me after dinner to tell me how he was doing........ 

I am not sure if they realize how wonderful it was to be kept in the loop -- to feel included even though miles separated us.  

I know I am probably sounding like a broken record here -- but I just keep shaking my head and saying to myself "this is how poly should work!!"   -- and thinking how blessed I am to have found them ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts