Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sicko - updated

well folks - I think I am gonna live - and I think it was the old problem from almost 2 years ago - a mildish flare up, not the gastro going through school. 

Whatever it was I am on the mend and expect to be back at school tomorrow am............ after all can't miss tomorrow - it's our celebration of Dinosaur Days !!


 Thank you all for your suggestions and well wishes :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


sicko - but not in the good way..................



I have managed (I think) to pick up the bug my staff and my kids have had ........ despite all my hand washing and sterilizing my phone and squirting lysol on anything and everything in my office....... 

I got it.  Last night at 3 a.m. 

Trust me - you don't want details.

 

4 comments:

  1. Feel better, one day after I got home from visiting the grands, I had brought the 'bug' home with me. Lots of fluids and rest!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon.

    Yes, as Abby says, lots of fluids and rest.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:52 pm

    Hope you feel better soon. If its anything like what is going around down south. It takes a while and leaves you with a dry cough.

    Another thing about retirement from teaching... I haven't been sick. Like you caught every bug the kids brought to school.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. occupational hazard... I hope you feel better very soon.

    hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts