Friday, November 23, 2012

adjustments






Ya know  - a lot of people have asked me what changes I see coming down the road when I move in here with W.

I thought I had most of them figured out............... but I missed one.............. finding time and the mind set to write.

I honestly thought I would have a blog entry up this morning and another one on the way for tomorrow.  But here it is 9:00 p.m. Friday night and I haven`t written and honestly don`t know what to write.  It would seem I need solitude - or something - to be able to write............

This is something I am gonna have to work on.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:21 pm

    Just give yourself time to adjust, you'll find the time. At least I hope you will since I enjoy your blog.Love shelly a loyal lurker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you find it too distracting to write?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts