Saturday, December 19, 2020

The Start of the Holidays...

 


 

Yesterday was the last day of school for the lil one (AND me!) and the last day of work for Sir Steve (he doesn't get holidays in the summer 'cause it's their busy work period - so they all take the 2 weeks of Christmas YAY!)

When Sir Steve got home - I went and got my hair cut and spiffed up for the holidays.  (of course after sleeping on it - I need to redo it today - le sigh)

When I got home Sir Steve went and got take out for dinner and we all curled up and watched "Klaus" (on Netflix).

 


Wasn't a bad movie actually....... in the beginning we were all wondering WHAT kind of Christmas movie it was!!! (I really should read the story line first) ....... but it turned out to be a GREAT movie.  

Not to spoil the ending for anyone wanting to watch it... but be prepared for Klaus to die.... our lil one gasped "What just happened??!!"  BUT it is a kid's movie so all's well that ends well......... 

Today I'm off to do the last BIG shopping run............. mask and hand sanitizer at the ready because - like most places - our covid numbers are up .......... Have I told you how ready I am to say good bye to 2020 AND covid? though I know the clicking over to 2021 isn't going to bring an end to Covid - but maybe a step or two closer??

Life is good when the family is home for the holidays............ 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of that film. I'll check it out, thanks.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the start of the holidays, sounds like a great beginning:) I haven't seen the movie and not sure I'd heard of it either.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Morningstar,

    Finally off for a break! Two whole weeks!!! Although, all indications are that we will shut down. Thank goodness! Scariest place in the world right now is a school.

    I'm so glad that you are enjoying the start of the season!

    hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts