Saturday, October 24, 2020

Ignorant People

 


 

From the beginning of this pandemic back in March I honestly thought we'd get a handle on it fairly quickly - whatever it took.... I could almost see a light at the end of the tunnel.

BUT over the 8 months it has distressed me how many folks rant about conspiracies and their rights to not wear a mask and to party and to do whatever the hell they want to.......... in a word 'ignorant' people.

Yesterday I was out doing groceries..... at our local grocer I watched while a woman sampled a grape from numerous packets of grapes...... pulling one out of the bag - pulling down her mask and popping it in her mouth.... over and over again.  I couldn't believe it!!! I spoke to an employee who got the manager.   As much as the manager spoke to the woman - that is all they did.  The packets of grapes were not removed or even washed down....... The woman was left to roam through the rest of the fruit department and the fresh veggie department - handling everything!

AND we wonder why our covid numbers are climbing..... 

Life is frustrating when we have to deal with ignorant people 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:43 pm

    Similar thing happened at my grocery store, The woman DID NOT have a mask on.
    She was picking up pieces of fruit and handling them and putting them back in bin. Manager spoke to woman but nothing happened. She continued shopping throughout the store without a mask.

    Yes for sure life is frustrating when we have to deal with ignorant people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no accounting for them Morningstar. It's the big groups of anti lockdown protesters that scare me, and the idiots who congregate in droves!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts