Monday, October 05, 2020

Red is My Favourite Colour

 


 

Red has always been my favourite colour!!  I have red sweaters and a red coat ... a red dress and red socks.  

AND today I have a red bum!

Have I told you that Sir Steve is a Sadist??!!  Not only did he have fun 'painting' my bum red yesterday - he has taken a perverse delight in poking it and/or slapping it every time my ass is within reach....... and sometimes when it isn't

"Where are you going?" as I try to sidle past him "Get your ass over here"...... and then I earn a couple of stinging slaps.

Life is good when my ass is coloured RED...........  

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You lucky, lucky sub. I declare myself officially jealous :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  3. *smiling* you lucky girl, happy for you!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giggle and grin. So glad you found your match!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:39 pm

    Red looks great on you! Glad your surgery went well & hope you're back to having fun soon!

    Best regards,

    Graham

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts