Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Spanking Thoughts

 


10 years ago when I first played with Sir Steve - I noticed his technique was different from other Tops I had played with....... he had a very distinct warm up...... hard play and cool down.  I wasn't used to that..... 

BUT there was something else that he did that screwed with my head at first..... He used his hands to massage and stroke between some pretty spectacular hard hits - it allowed me to endure enjoy the play time better and longer. 

On the weekend I did some time travel - back to those days of playing...feeling his hands beat a tattoo on my ass - raising the endorphin levels - then just as I thought I couldn't take another hit - there were his hands stroking and massaging... running up my back.... back down to the red aching ass - stroking making it feel sensuous - making me want more ........ 

Life is good when you purr through a spanking........ 


3 comments:

  1. Having those few moments to process the pain into pleasure does make all the difference :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, there's nothing like the fun stuff in between the spanks :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Sir Steve takes care of you!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts