Thursday, October 01, 2020

BDSM

 


 I had some spare time yesterday - had read everything new on Facebook - had more or less caught up on everyone's blogs...... so I logged onto Fetlife.  I hadn't been on there in months!!  I wondered how it was doing now that we are in the middle of a pandemic.  Obviously the munches weren't happening...... obviously play parties (they were few and far between before covid hit) weren't happening........ SO what was going on??

Truthfully nothing much....... I didn't stay on very long......  there were still the usual posts about looking for kinky sex partners (really??!!!) and bondage pics and nude pics........... but for the most part there was nothing that caught my interest.

BUT it did get me thinking - reminiscing really.  When I started off in the BDSM community (and it was a community back then.... especially since I was in a BIG city) BDSM  stood for - Bondage/Discipline/Sadism/Masochism.  Nowhere does it say 'sex'.  It wasn't about sex (for most of us) ..... it was about whips and chains and floggers - oh my! It was about leathers and corsets and protocols.    

The last few BDSM parties that I went to didn't look anything like the parties I was used to.... there were no protocols -- no respect - and a whole lot of sex going on in the dark corners.  I think that was one of the reasons Sir Steve stopped taking me to parties... Thus there hasn't been a whole lot of pain going on here - no knives or floggers or whips or paddles.  As I said once before...... playing for us involved going to clubs.. much like vanillas going to dance clubs.  Oh you can dance at home alone but it's just not quite the same thing....... there's an energy missing.

Our BDSM has devolved?? evolved?? to kinky sex.  Don't get me wrong...... I have always found kinky sex H O T!  My masochist side gets enough pain to be satisfied.. and taking my body and using it satisfies Sir Steve's sadist side.

Life is good when your needs are met by evolution .........


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:08 pm

    Ahhhhhhhhh..... The GOOD old days !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything does change and evolve. Blogging certainly has. The genre I write in has changed drastically. I guess we just have to fine our niche, or create one and hang on! Who know the clubs and such as you enjoyed them may make a comeback. We can hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how many changes our relationship has gone through over the years. Things do change and evolve.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts