Thursday, October 08, 2020

Day After

I am here...... feeling like I've been hit by a truck .... BUT the surgery is over and I have my smile back.  YAY!

 


Sir Steve is working from home so I can lie on the sofa and moan (grinning) I'm taking pain meds every 4 hours and waiting till the swelling goes down and my face feels normal again

One thing........ I was told to eat lots of ice cream - I'm not a big fan but hey it's easy to get down.......... AND a bonus - no brain freeze with the plate in the roof of my mouth!! 

9 comments:

  1. I have dental pblms and couple of tech questions : what have they extracted and is it removable or permanent?
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brigitte
    Because of bone shrinkage (jaw bone to be exact) I have had to have all my upper teeth removed. And my 'new smile' is a full upper plate and it can be removed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! You made it! And Sir Steve is taking care of you!

    I hope the swelling goes down fast and the pain is manageable.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got full dentures, and discovered tomato soup was a great friend of mine while first adjusting. It's been almost 2 months and I can almost eat anything I want. It was very worth the trouble :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome Morningstar. Brave you going through this. Congratulations on reaching the end! Hope the swelling and discomfort go down quickly.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fantastic. Glad that it's turning out to be so positive for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your teeth are beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts