Saturday, May 30, 2020

Passing Grade

edited version - Fondles pointed out that the last 2 pics were the same. (thanks Fondles!)


Righty then - trying the new blogger !  Thanks to Hermoine for getting me started! 

Despite my frustrations this past week -- it was a good week.  I shared with her teacher on Friday what had been happening ..... and she reminded me (how quickly we forget) how kids tend to check out come June - especially if the weather is nice!! The teacher told me she was ahead of most of the class in work..... and was definitely ready for grade 3...... so maybe I need to lighten up a little bit??

Anyway...........
our social studies/geography took us to Mexico this week..............

We 'celebrated' Cinco de Mayo and made Papel Picados and tissue paper flowers (which are now decorating her bedroom) 




We made God's eyes..........



and celebrated the Day of the Dead.......



On Thursday evening the lil one made tacos (with supervision) and for some reason the pictures I took didn't save.......... and of course I didn't discover that interesting fact till wayyyyyyyyyyy after dinner.

Next week -- haven't a clue where we'll land up.............. gonna have to get my act together!!

3 comments:

  1. How are you liking the new Blogger? I'm not. I'm going to stick to the old format.

    Also, the last two pictures look the same to me... i'm wondering if this is a Blogger boo-boo or if you were still trying to get used to the new format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar,

    I still haven't tried the new blogger. That is wonderful news, you and lil one are rocking this. Looks like social studies may be her favourite subject:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. (You're welcome!)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts