Monday, May 04, 2020

Colour Me Surprised!




Ok..... so the weekend was drawing to a close.  It had been a quiet weekend - a few chores around the yard... nothing very exciting.

Then yesterday afternoon I was feeling down....... emotional.... close to tears (kind of situation normal for me these days).  I went outside on the deck and Sir Steve joined me.  We were just standing there -- enjoying the sunshine .. when Sir Steve turned to me and said in his MOST Domly commanding voice " 3:00 - naked in the bedroom - bent over the bed".  My jaw dropped..... not because it has been SO long since I had a spanking (ok ok maybe a little bit !) BUT because it was 3:10!!!

I started giggling - not always the best reaction to Domly Doms!  Sir Steve looked at me puzzled....... through my giggles I asked him WHICH 3:00 cause it was already 3:10.  He spluttered 'WHAT ?!  Noooooooo it is only 2:40ish" and still spluttering he rushed into the house and looked at the time... .then spluttered some more about how he was SURE it was only 2:40!!  (like somehow someone had stolen 30 minutes from his day!!  grinning) 

He tried a quick recovery "Ok then ... 3:30 naked bent over the bed!" trying out that Domly Dom voice! but that Domly Dom moment was lost.... 

3:30 found me naked and bent over the bed - of course!!  

"Move over" the Domly voice said.  I turned my head and realized my naked body was safely shielded by the wall and the 'move over' order was to make sure my naked exposed body could be seen by him while he lounged in the living room.  (UGH!!  that's what I get for teasing the Domly Dom) 

Dontcha love how the poor naked ass pays the price for the Domly Dom's mistake??!!  AND as the expression goes 'pay back's a bitch'.  Sir Steve found the soft tender bits just under the ass - where the legs meet the bum....... and made sure it was nice and red and sore!!  AND that I was doing the 'subbie jig'.

Today my ass is tender -- especially when Sir Steve walks by and grabs a handful of ass and squeezes just to watch me jump and yelp!!


Life is very good when the Domly Dom claims my ass as his!  AGAIN.

5 comments:

  1. LoL Morningstar, sounds like Sir Steve recovered nicely from his timing error lol.

    Yay for some spanky action. Happy for you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morningstar,

    I am smiling reading this. I can just see the conversation about the missing 30 mins! OH so funny!!!

    I am glad he raised you out of the emotional tears and into a happy if somewhat sore place.

    life is good when the Dom pays attention

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. well now, that DOES sound lovely! I'm beaming with glee for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a good day to be ordered to the bedroom and told to bend over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo! Hoo! Good for you guys! Wonderful and the good kind of ouchy news! Windy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts