Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Under the weather



For the last ten days I have been feeling 'under the weather'.  It's a chronic condition that was diagnosed 9 years ago and involved nearly 4 weeks in hospital.  I haven't had too much trouble since then -- oh the occasional twinge -- but this time it's seems to be a bigger deal.  On Sunday I bit the bullet and put myself on a liquid diet.  I am on day 3 ....... I am as weak as a kitten and the pain is not much better.  In the back of my mind is the thought I might have to actually give in and go see a doctor...... colour me not thrilled with that idea.  BUT they (medical people) do say that 7 days of liquid diet (broths jello juices) can heal this problem.  I am hoping.

Yesterday was yet another strike day .......... and the lil one was home for the day.  Sir Steve took the day off to allow me to rest .......... he even took the lil one grocery shopping!!  When they came home they brought this for me - in the hopes it might cheer me up......................



Then this afternoon I came to sit on the couch and there on the table was this note from the lil one



Life is good when loved ones take care of you.............


 

3 comments:

  1. Aww Morningstar, that sucks, I'm so sorry you are under the weather. I don't want to nag, but yeah...doctor!:)

    How wonderful of Sir Steve and lil one. I'm sure it boosted your spirits. Take care and rest. I hope you are feeling much better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morningstar,

    Oh darn to the not feeling well. sigh. That truly is no fun! But I love that lil' one and Sir Steve helped out.

    Feel better quickly ok?
    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're struggling right now, MorningStar. Please get well soon! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts