Saturday, February 22, 2020

Clarifying.....







I had a number of comments on yesterday's post........ I decided to clarify my thoughts a little bit today.......... 

90% of my days are filled with life and living and loving....... the future is out there ... to be planned and look forward to........... I refuse to be an 'old lady'.... my hair is cut in a funky asymmetrical style..... I now dress to please myself (no more dressing to suit the man in my life - and thankfully the man in my life now expects me to dress to please myself).......  I was extremely flattered last summer when I discovered most folks thought I was 10 years younger than my calendar age....... WOW!  that was a biggy for me!! 

I honestly don't care what other people think about how I dress or how I act... for the first time in my life I feel free to be me... and am having great fun discovering who I really am!! 

It's just ........ sometimes.......... the numbers flash in my mind's eye.. garish coloured flashing numbers -- making me feel fragile and old...and questioning every ache .. every twinge... scaring me............ 

Life is good when you can talk about fears/worries and have friends gather round...


and I am posting this pic cause I have nothing to hide ........ and need to really SEE myself!



2 comments:

  1. wassel561:08 am

    Damn straight!
    Turn off the neon in those numbers. They mean exactly what you LET them mean..to YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Morningstar, it is a real privilege to see the real you. I see a beautiful, strong, vibrant woman. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts