Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CAUTION ! CAUTION ! CAUTION !



This is an email advisory...............

BEWARE............ be very aware.....

I have it on good advice that there are a rash of emails circulating about me.

DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ !!

Oh wait !!

Maybe you should.

You see I have no idea what these emails say..... I only know Sir F (big test here do you remember who I am talking about) was in a very cheeky mood last evening and was busy on my netbook for quite a while sending out emails............. at least I think she was sending emails..........

Maybe she wasn't.

She is VERY good at the mind fuck.

Maybe ....... if you get a mysterious email you should verify with me .. ok?? (sweet innocent smile)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
editorial note: over night a new blog has sprung up........by the same dangerous woman (better known here as Sir F) mentioned in today's blog.

I will actually add a link under BDSM blogs so that you can continue to find her....(see TWISTED )....... who knows she might actually blog semi regularly and might just have something to say (sweet innocent smile)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:54 pm

    Well that was certainly interesting information! Never would have guessed, now I know >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @
    anonymous - what the hell are you talking about?? LOL what didn't you know... what do you NOW know??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:05 am

    I'm sorry, I was trying to be silly clearly my joke was ill crafted.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts