Sunday, November 13, 2005

WOW!

What an amazing weekend !!!! We had a blast at the Leather/ Fet fair........ and yes.. yes.. i bought a new toy....... i am such a toy slut sighhhhhhhh.. BUT then Sir bought a new one too.... so maybe we are both toy sluts???? i promised Sir i wouldn't say too much about the fair or weekend or new toys... so that He has something to write about........but i HAD to show my new favourite toy....


and of course when we all went to Breathless on Saturday evening both Sir's new toy and mine came along for a test run !!!

Breathless was amazing !!! We were lucky enough to be invited to a "pre party - private get together" which went a long way to get me ”back on the horse”

Sir put my hood on me almost immediately. Now despite my being this cute lil subbie, as i stated in a previous blog.. i HATE leather!!! and yeah yeah i know "Michael" !!!! it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense !!! but i do!!! As the hood is made of leather it has this distinct leather smell which turns a lot of folks on.. but tends to make me screw up my nose and go "ewwwwwww"... Besides the smell, the hood tends to work a bit like blinders on a horse.. i loose my peripherial vision. Therefore once on, i can only see that which is directly in front of me... AND it tends to cut down on noise levels. The hood goes on.. my world shrinks down to this minute pinpoint of sight and sound, and my whole being becomes very focused on Sir and what He is doing to me. Very quickly the rainbow path opened up in front of me.. and the fairies were calling my name...........

But through the pea soup fog these cool hands stroked my ass and back........ sensations changed from sharp/biting/stinging/ thudding to cool caresses and mysterious raspy softness dragging against my skin.... another sub was sobbing and screaming and Sir leaned in to whisper in my ear that she was only being tickled - good thing He told me cause even through the dancing and singing and rainbow colours it sounded distinctly like someone was being killed... sighhhhhhhhhhhh... and my poor garbled brain was trying desperately to sort out the sensations of coolness and raspiness and i was feeling just a tad overloaded........

As the clock chimed 9 Sir took me off the cross and lead me to the chill out couch wrapped in my black velvet cape... i snuggled down and watched some of the tickling scene as the doors of the club opened and folks starting pouring in.......... it was fun to watch all the "get ups" that arrived...... ohhhhhhhh trust me when i say .. "all was right with the world"!!!

Some time later Sir leaned over to me and asked if i was ready to try a little hot wax scene... ohhhhhhh lordie.. sometimes my enthusiasm makes me blush.... i almost jumped onto the Bondage table............hot wax patterns were created up and down my body.......... and then the lil black flogger was used with no pity on my inner thighs.. breasts and soft tender bits... in an attempt (i think) to remove the wax, as the knife had been left at home. i was so bloody relaxed - eyes closed just drifting on the sea of enjoyment - when i felt sharp nails - there is no feeling quite like sharp nails being dragged across one's breasts and stomach!!! My eyes popped open to see our friend Lisa grinning down at me while She joyfully scratched off much of the hardened wax!!!

There was one mystery left to solve before departing for our warm bed in the hotel just down the street....... and i went up to Miss Jenn (proud owner of Breathless) and i pouted and whined that while She appears to have so much fun playing with many subs..... She has never not once played with me!! (ohhhhhhh i pout sooooo nicely).. Miss Jenn burst out laughing as did Sir .. Cloud and Lisa.. and i was informed that the nice cool hands and raspy feelings from the early adventure on the cross had been none other than Miss Jenn..

i slept the sleep of a well used .. well satisfied spoiled lil subbie..........

But it wasn't over !!! not quite yet.... As fate would have it.. our friend Lisa disappeared for a bit early this morning - to visit with some friends... leaving Cloud and Sir with time on Their hands. Idle hands are the devil's play things right??? (rolling eyes) Therefore cute lil subbie was laid out on the sofa in the room... Sir stood at the end of the sofa (where my feet were) holding the nasty lil black flogger. Cloud stood off to one side holding my new toy. Cloud took a couple of trial swings on my naked ass...... i was absolutely purring !!! The strokes landed dead on.. and softly.. feeling very much like a nice massage....... BUT the next couple landed as dead on.. but with one heck of alot more UMPH to them... my head shot up and i shrieked at Cloud and Sir " He's GOT it! my GOD He's got the knack of my new toy!!!" Both Sir and Cloud had a good chuckle........... As Cloud's strokes would move off my ass.. Sir would use the lil black flogger (@#$%##$) - two strikes for each one of Cloud's. Now see if you can picture this........ Cloud's strokes are going right to left across my ass while Sir's strokes were going up and down......... They were cleverly creating a checkboard pattern on my poor abused ass..........

Wow !!!!!!!! what an amazing weekend.......... WOW!


4 comments:

  1. now now dear Michael.. what in heaven's name did this sweet angelic subbie do to make You "hate" me??

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:38 am

    Wow.. sounds like an awesome weekend. I wish we had clubs like that here.. I would love to experience the public play. I'm jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just jealous, hun........lol.........U lucky girl you

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had fun my dear

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts