Tuesday, November 15, 2005

twzhgik

i was trying to leave a comment on my own bloody blog the other day and screwed up the letter code...... tried again and still managed to bugger it up..... at that point i thought to myself "this is for the birds!!!" and i very nearly removed the coding permission thingy from my blog.

Then i remembered how many adverts i had received - the whole reason i put the ding dang thing up in the first place........ and i asked myself "did i really want the hassle of adverts in my comment section AND in my email??" simple answer NO.

so i apology to everyone who is typing challenged.. or finds the mixed up lettering confusing and a pain in the ass. It is such a pity that folks don't play fair.. don't play by the rules....... know what i mean??? free advertising ugh.. cheap skates!!! Just leave us simple lil bloggers alone.. go harass someone else........

Which made me remember a time some fools got hold of my Sir's blog.. and flooded his comment section with rude abusive language.. who stole pictures and blog information and posted it on another completely different blog (for the life of me i can't remember the blog or their names - which IS a blessing actually) i do remember being so hurt and upset by the rude things they wrote about Sir and me. It tended to make me rethink and rethink again my posts.. trying hard not to be too graphic.. not to be too blunt..... not to give them any information to work with........ It was hard to let go of it all........ i wrote to blogspot and they were really nice about it......... and lo and behold things seem to have been fixed... thank you blogspot folks!!!

For every fool out there in blog land .. there are wonderful folks who do make me grin.. chuckle and laugh out loud.. some make me go "ummmmmmm" and do some serious thinking.. others make me scratch my head......... i started this blog to ease the frustrated writer inside of me....... i won't stop now... i will just have to learn to type the silly mixed up letters when i leave comments on my site and others........... twzhgik and to all a good night !!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem as well!!! One would think it should be easy to simply type what's in front of you but somehow it all gets mixed up anyways?? So I hope it helps to know you're not alone. :) I just tell everyone, I'm a dyslexic typer. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. not to worry the ay I type those leters almost make up my words he he

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts